If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world ...

FOR REAL

Banned
Right here:
house507a.jpg

that looks really great i reckon:)

lunarla

Definitely Ireland or Scotland! It looks so, so nice and I've always been interested in going there because it's my ancestry!

diesel

i would love to live in japan for a number of years , somewhere beautiful and scenic outside of the cities . would love to devote myself to martial arts and the samurai/warrior style of life for a while .

would also like to livein canada and ny for a while too :)

Noca

Banned
I want to live in a nice house on a beach in the Grand Cayman Islands, cause its a 1st world country away from the rest of the world and I love beach houses.

Iseesky

I'm quite content where I am in BC.

But, I also wouldn't mind living here:
santorini3.jpg

or here:
pd1912061.jpg

Or basically any nice English house/cottage in a forest surrounded by bluebells! :D

Vecis

Barcelona Spain I really like that place. Or Venice, or Canary Islands. Israel. I like places that are hot all time. Its really depressing here in Latvia, where there are long winter and short but hot summer. Winter and Autumn really gets me down.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

New Zealand. I haven't been there yet... So I could change my mind.

newzealand.jpg

But Australia is alright... I'm lucky to be here. The only thing I don't like is our reputation.

GreenEyedRedHead

First, New York City for about two years. Then retire to Ireland or Scotland. Not the parts that are cold all year though, I have to have seasons.

mrb

Norway... in order to get back to my viking roots: raping, pillaging and living the murderously merry life!

Viking27.gif

um things have changed a little since then mate :rolleyes: you will go to prison if you start raping and pillaging :eek:::p:

Devrium

Southern California... Somewhere right near the Ocean (like Newport Beach). If not there then I would live either in Hanoi, Vietnam... or the East side of Japan. Or maybe Cambodia or Korea... somewhere with good food...

The Wedge at Newport Beach, My home away from home.. God I miss it...........

The Wedge Newport Beach

LadyWench

Canada. cause i love the place the scenery is amazing and Canadian people are almost as nice as irish people:D

canada.gif

Canada%20-%20Alberta%20-%20Moraine%20Lake.jpg

Same here! I'm always being made fun of because I'd like to live in Canada. Ugh, ignorant Americans.

Of course, there's also England, Ireland, and other European places. My dream is to live in a nice, warm cabin in the mountains. So peaceful and quiet.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
If I was a billionaire and could live wherever, I'd buy one of those big, abandoned oil derek things that are out in the middle of the ocean and have all the drilling equipment removed. Then I'd have a huge apartment built on top of it with all the modern amenities.

I'd probably live out there 350 days a year and be as happy as anyone has ever been.

osse

If I was a billionaire and could live wherever, I'd buy one of those big, abandoned oil derek things that are out in the middle of the ocean and have all the drilling equipment removed. Then I'd have a huge apartment built on top of it with all the modern amenities.

I'd probably live out there 350 days a year and be as happy as anyone has ever been.

I would be afraid of pirate attacks.