If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world ...

Pink_Paula

I'd live in England still in the countryside, i'd have my own farm full of every animal imagineable and as little contact with people as possible lol

davidburke

Canada. cause i love the place the scenery is amazing and Canadian people are almost as nice as irish people:D

canada.gif

Canada%20-%20Alberta%20-%20Moraine%20Lake.jpg

Last edited:

mrb

some villa in the mountains in spain , with my own swimming pool , gym , 2 dogs and a bird lol you know not the flying kind that go tweet tweet , well im saying tweet tweet but not all birds go tweet tweet , some birds make really strange noises in fact i was at this zoo once ...... oh never mind all that ..... were was i oh yes the bird , well i have a bird so i dont need a bird , so what the hell am i talking about birds for when i have a bird :confused: its all so complicated isnt it :rolleyes:::p:

penku

I'd live in a quiet countryside with no traffic noise, in a house by the lake with my dog:)

KiaraBlue

some villa in the mountains in spain , with my own swimming pool , gym , 2 dogs and a bird lol you know not the flying kind that go tweet tweet , well im saying tweet tweet but not all birds go tweet tweet , some birds make really strange noises in fact i was at this zoo once ...... oh never mind all that ..... were was i oh yes the bird , well i have a bird so i dont need a bird , so what the hell am i talking about birds for when i have a bird :confused: its all so complicated isnt it :rolleyes:::p:

LOL..you're crazy :)

I would like to live in some place with lots of sun, near the sea, lake..also with lots of animals around me and just maybe few people near so I don't forget to talk completely :/

Kustamogen

Banned
Canada. cause i love the place the scenery is amazing and Canadian people are almost as nice as irish people:D

canada.gif

Canada%20-%20Alberta%20-%20Moraine%20Lake.jpg

thats only about 2hrs away from me....lol I forget that lake name though.

....if I was able to live somewhere with no anxiety influences....I think it would be somewhere in northern europe (I hate the heat)....so maybe a Scandinavian country or something

thats only about 2hrs away from me....lol I forget that lake name though.

....if I was able to live somewhere with no anxiety influences....I think it would be somewhere in northern europe (I hate the heat)....so maybe a Scandinavian country or something

Yeeeeeah, Scandinavia for me also.

I_jailed_me

I dont like wilderness because i am tired of staying alone already! I like places with friendly people.

This place is hidden some where in Bhutan Himalayas, it does not require a passport if your indian or you came through India.

10-Amazing-Temples-1.jpg

I am going here probably this month! Its called Leh me and an old collage friend have made up our minds to snake our way up India to the mountains.

3425758513_4f0b399288.jpg

NY..! May be for a while because no one would care and everyone is busy while i check out all the nice shiny objects like a fire fly! ::p:
nycnypic.jpg

The country i live in is actually the only thing in my life that i am truly content with. I don't think i would find a better place to live then where i am now.

Rxqueen

In an alternate universe where I'm not a social retard, and I have friends and am not lonely and pathetic....or in a cottage in the middle of nowhere....whichever one comes first, though I'd prefer the alternate universe.

I have seriously considered moving to Switzerland once I'm done college and stuff. It is the most beautiful and overall wonderful place I have ever been. I have family there, and I have citizenship already, so it's not completely inconceivable...I just need to learn the language first!