If you could visit anyplace in the world for free, where would you go?

superario

:D

Anywhere in the world. In the ENTIRE world. ANYWHERE. For free. Money and transportation is not a matter.

megalon

With this heatwave right now, I have to go with Antarctica. :cool:

Seriously though I'd like to go to Germany, hit the autobahn and then take a few laps around Nurburgring. :)

WeirdyMcGee

For FREE?!
It would have to be a different continent, then-- somewhere I could never drive to on my own... somewhere far away...
New Zealand? Maybe Japan?
Probably Australia. I actually have family there, so it would be nice to see them at least once before I get old and die. XD
Ah- I have family in Ireland too but that's much closer~ perhaps someday they'll come to visit me?
So, Australia it is!

I've never been anywhere, so it would be a big deal for me to go somewhere so far away.

Rembrandt Broam

I'm not really sure. I could pretty much visit anywhere I wanted, but as I don't have any plans at present, I guess I don't want to visit anywhere right now. :)

Actually, Australia is somewhere I wouldn't mind visiting some day. It seems like a nice place, and the people there always seem to be really friendly and down to earth. (Sorry, I know that's probably a horrendous stereotype, but that's just the impression I get.)

Actually, Australia is somewhere I wouldn't mind visiting some day. It seems like a nice place, and the people there always seem to be really friendly and down to earth. (Sorry, I know that's probably a horrendous stereotype, but that's just the impression I get.)

Hey!:mad: who do you think you are calling us "really friendly and down to earth"!?:mad:..............no wait.::p::D