If we had a SPW party would anyone turn up?

Liam17

People came here on boats from england like 200 years ago, you got no excuse :p

Actually we didn't, just dumped you on an island, we didn't stay :)

Therefore england is better so you should, come to england ;D.

punklove

Yes I'd show up :)
It would be nice to meet others that are going through the same issues I'm going through.

blackgatescross

I would definately give it a go, if I knew there were going to be people like me there.

I would feel a lot more comfortable.

Have one at my flat, with Corona and a stunning sunset view.

If many of the regular SPWers, SPWettes and some of the ones that are lurking from a distance went, then sure I'd go. :3

Well, in theory of course, transport is the the bigger issue for me.

The LostOne

I would go for sure, it would be great to meet some people who understand what im going through and chat about experiences and not feel your being judged, and a few beers and a laugh would be great ;)

scruffpot

i suggest this summer beach party down in devon cornwall? hostel it or camp site or what ever or sleep on the beach.. there's loads of great places by me

redhead042

i'd like to, but as other people said i would'nt have the courage,then i'd feel even worse. maybe go to the cinema, you not allowed to talk there yay!

coyote

we could have it here at my place if someone want to organize it

i'm not very good at organizing things

Hottie

i would go, specially if there was music, food and drinks....pity i live in dublin tho ha!!

Plus id be paro coz my name is hottie and yous' probly think im full of it, but thats not the reason i choose that name, there was logic behind choosing it!!!

coyote

I'd be happy to host - after all, Door County is one of the top 10 vacation destinations in the United States

my house is very small though