If we had a SPW party would anyone turn up?

coyote

Moosehead. We go hunting up here. We grab the moose and drink out of its head. Moosehead.

Of course not.

No twister for me.

I was thinking more like this:

6pkbMoosehead.jpg

Last edited:

HeadFace

Yes. YES. YES YES YES.
It would be the best party ever.
Er... Maybe the quietest party ever...
But still I'd be a hell of a lot more comfortable with people who are shy like me.

F

Fey

I dont know. The thought of meeting ppl who might understand me thrills me and inversely scares me. I really dont like meeting ppl and am afraid of what really goes on in their thoughts. Even if ppl understand you, that doesnt guarantee they'll like you. Though that has never stopped me before, my answer would be maybe.

aien89

If I lived there or there abouts, I would definitely! I live in Denmark so the options are different here.

I'm not that much up for parties, drunk people or anything with a lot of people but with Social Anxiety it would be a completely different situation, because we all share the same fear. We can share our stories and know that every one would understand your feelings.

scruffpot

i would dam i forgot i was a member of spw for a few months as I have been doing lots of other things instead.... but yes i would turn up

sunboy400

I will definitely show up and would enjoy myself because i know how we all feel so it would be easy 4 me to relate and be happy with everyone.