I wish...

MikeyC

I wish I come into possession of lots of money.
We all do! :D

I wish I was perfect!!! And that I wasn't such a procrastinator.
Total perfection is overrated and completely subjective. It's a hard thing to quantify. Besides, I think you're a great person as it is, so there's no need to change. More importantly, your boyfriend thinks you're a great person. :)

Procrastination is something I wish to be rid of, too. I could easily do it, too. Maybe it's just a lack of motivation and a lethal shot of apathy that's flaring it.

N0D

Banned
i wish i had a gf.

edit: let me rephrase for clarity. i wish i had a relationship with an emotionally supportive woman who is as physically attracted to me as i am to her.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

I wish I could stop hiding.
I wish I could just open up, stop being so closed off.
But it's not easy, it never is. It's second nature to me now, to automatically throw up walls and never let anyone in, never let anything out. I can't bring myself to trust anyone.

Yet all I want is someone in my life to understand me. Understand every single thing I go through. To listen to me without judgment or any snide remarks.

hidwell

I wish the world was less complicated, with less violence and hunger. A fairer distribution of the worlds resources, a smaller gap between the haves and the have nots. And for people to realise that wealth does not bring happiness.

hidwell

I wish the world was less complicated, with less violence and hunger. A fairer distribution of the worlds resources, a smaller gap between the haves and the have nots. And for people to realise that wealth does not bring happiness.

Boby

I wish i was born again...ohh...the things i could change.
or
I wish i didn't failed so many exams.
or
At least i wish i lived in a small town with you guys.

Anton45

I really,really wish I hadn't been so full on with recreational drug use as a teen, the price was way to heavy.

Feeling_Nothing

I wish we could be together
I wish I wasn't such a loser
I wish I wasn't so lonely
I wish to move far away and start over
I wish I was dead...sometimes.

i wish i could suprise my girl with a holiday to vancouver next week, but i don't have money, otherwise i would've done that right away.

jazy

I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

lol. j/k

Seriously though. I wish I could be either rich or famous like an actor. Of course, having SAD that will never happen and I would also have to have talent.

Or I guess I would wish to live my whole life over again. have a second chance at it with what I know and what I remember going through so that it doesn't happen again. Make my life better so I don't have SAD or any other problems.