I wish...

polishgirl

I wish I were someone different.

I wish I didn't disappoint people like I do.

I wish guys found me at least a tiny bit interesting.

I wish my last wish didn't sound so pathetic and teeny, sorry :(

polishgirl

I remember your pictures and you're quite attractive. Surely you'd be getting some attention from guys.

Thank you! :) But it's really not that. I get attention from guys quite often but then I screw it up. Not with my looks. With my personality- something that is much more important. Haha but that's way off topic, thank you for commenting though.

MikeyC

Thank you! :) But it's really not that. I get attention from guys quite often but then I screw it up. Not with my looks. With my personality- something that is much more important. Haha but that's way off topic, thank you for commenting though.
No problem. I hope it all still works out. :)

Aww, hopefully you do. :)

I never want to be famous. All that attention....

Yeah, I just hope so much...

A.My parents shouldn't be mean twits (otherwise I ask her to kidnapp me ::p:)
B.We need the money
C.We might stay at her homestayfamily from the past

Yayyyy Hopefully we can!!!! Would be a trip of a lifetime.. Wonderful with her at my side going to Canada,i'm loving it

MikeyC

Sounds like something you're really wanting, Shy. I so hope you two can make it happen, with or without your parents being twits. ;)

My dad always says "wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which gets filled first."

I wish for harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan. And world peace.
(A cookie for whoever can tell me what movie that is from.)

Eristelle

I wish I had magical powers.
So my teeth could be magically brushed.
And I could fly out of state.
Or turn invisible and steal some burritos from Taco Bell.

Phoenixx

I wish I had someone in my life who knew me 100%. All my troubles, all my joys, someone I can act completely myself around without any second-guessing or feeling ridiculous and self-conscious, someone I can open up to and know they'll be there to comfort and offer advice and input and won't say something insulting or joke about it.
I don't care if this is a significant other or a friend. I just want that someone in my life and I wonder if I'll ever be able to find someone like that.

Silatuyok

My dad always says "wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which gets filled first."

I wish for harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan. And world peace.
(A cookie for whoever can tell me what movie that is from.)

Miss Congeniality.
Chocolate chip, please.

Canis lupus

My biggest wish is a human-free world or a world without speciesism. Next to that having more confidence so I can have a "normal" life.

Srijita52

I wish I had someone in my life who knew me 100%. All my troubles, all my joys, someone I can act completely myself around without any second-guessing or feeling ridiculous and self-conscious, someone I can open up to and know they'll be there to comfort and offer advice and input and won't say something insulting or joke about it.
I don't care if this is a significant other or a friend. I just want that someone in my life and I wonder if I'll ever be able to find someone like that.
Me too.......

Srijita52

I wish I was a bit social because every problem I've had so far is related to the fact that I'm super clueless socially.

Miss Congeniality.
Chocolate chip, please.

Good job! Only took 2 1/2 months, but good job! ;)
Six for you, Sweet_Marie. You go, Sweet_Marie! (Oops, I pseudo quoted another movie again. More cookies for the winner!)

chocolate-chip-cookie-tarts-six.jpg

I wish someone would hire me sooner rather than later. And I, too, wish for rain. Our lake is over a foot and a half below normal water level.