I wish...

GraybeardGhost

I tried playing the piano, flute, and clarinet, all with negative results. lol.

I'd rather like to try the accordion next. Simply because I have an obsession with music involving it.

Have you ever considered the harmonica? It's about as easy an instrument to play as you'll find without resorting to something like a kazoo, but it can still produce some great music. Just have a listen to Bob Dylan or John Popper. The timbre is quite similar to that of an accordion, but it's a whole lot more portable, and will cost you a lot less than even the most affordable squeezebox.

Strings, bowed or plucked, can be a lot of fun, too.

Good luck! :)

shakethelight

I wish I could could be totally independent. That I didn't need any medicine or too see a bunch a doctors to sort out this mess in my head or be that person in my family that everyone has to worry about.If I could back in time I'd take back every hurtful thing I said to my parents.

Oh, and I really wish animal cruelty didn't even exist or any type of violence for that matter.

Bubo

I wish I had enough money so I could go live somewhere alone and secluded and never have to deal with people ever again. I wish I wouldn't feel lonely when by myself.

paperie

I wish I was more independent.
I wish I was confident and didn't worry so much about what other people thought about me.
I wish I was doing more with my life.
I wish I wasn't fearful of everything.
I wish I had stronger friendships.
I wish I had a more likeable personality.
I wish I had a better relationship with my family.
I wish I could travel and get out more.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I wish I could be with the person I love, have a decent life without having to worry about the things I have to worry at the moment. This is really horribly stressful and I wish it would end already. I wish I could have a bit of good luck, that something would go right for once, at least once.

HumanZ

...I had enough money to fulfill many of my dreams. I have way too many expensive ones. :/

Perseids

I wish I would stumble into my metaphorical twin who just understand and be like me.

It also wouldn't hurt if it came in the form of a cute girl.

MollyBeGood

If you wish in one hand and sh#t in the other, which one do you think you will fill faster?
My EX used to his this to me.... emphasis on EX :)

I wish I had a couple of nice riding horses-Morgans or Tennessee Walkers.

Invisibleman

*sigh* I wish I didnt get so angry over sports::(: I yell,swear and scream at my television, earlier I shattered my remote over the Olympics::(:

MrSunday

I wish for it to be raining in Britain FOREVER! That way only I will come out and everyone will stay inside FOREVER!

Foxface

I wish I would stumble into my metaphorical twin who just understand and be like me.

It also wouldn't hurt if it came in the form of a cute girl.

Same here 100%! I think, I'm not sure what metaphorical means, but you catch my drift.