I wish...

Flanscho

I wish I had more money, so I could quit my job and focus on expressing my creativy, and study and learn more stuff.

MikeyC

I wish my wallet would explode with money and Australia's netball team moved in next door. I don't particularly ask for much. ;)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I wish I had an easier time letting myself be happy. I wish I didn't think so much about myself and things that are of minor importance. I wish what I put importance on were the things that are actually important. I wish caring more about myself didn't lead to caring less about others.

Section_31

I wish that replication technology were a reality, which would render the use of currency obsolete, and for once instead of being controlled by the wealthy ruling elite, have it made available to all. And instead of society being held back by human nature and the human condition, we progress, in that the aqquisition of wealth, or certain things to have accomplished by a certain point in ones life, would no longer be the driving force in our lives. But instead replaced by a simple desire to better ourselves and the rest of humanity. And in doing so eliminate poverty, disease, war.

Too much more to list.

Srijita52

I wish I wasn't so anxious.
I wish I was more motivated.
I wish I wasn't such a people pleaser and had more confidence in myself.

GraybeardGhost

I wish I were a better man, nobler and with more restraint. I wish I had the integrity and resolve to bridle my hunger and keep my baser self in check, to turn my back on the things I want, but know I cannot have. I wish I had the courage and strength to climb up from this stinking pit, slough off the fur and filth, and walk upright again. I wish I could be faster, stronger, braver, less afraid. I wish I were a better man, without so many wishes.

A friend

I wish most people could be happy, live their lives in positive moods, have the luxury of appreciating all the good things in life, and that negativity would be a very rare thing in comparison to how it is right now.