I want to know ten things about you.

MikeyC

Thank you :) Im still surprised I did it. In my dreams I'm smoking so I dunno what that says about me.:D ..I do miss them but I would never pick them up again. I'm firm on that decision. I will never smoke again.
Very good. Smoking is not a good habit. Not just for the health, but think of the financial savings. :) Smoking in your dreams is still permissible, haha.

Yea but if I wasn't on my own I wouldn't leave the light on
Interesting. My ex used to sleep with the light on, even with me there. It used to annoy me because falling asleep was super tough, and then I would only get a couple of hours in, anyway. It was a nightmare! ::p:

Lea

Banned
1) I am in dark about myself and the world, universe
2) I am weird and don´t fit in anywhere
3) I come, I see, I never win
4) I was 3 times in Latin America and spent altogether 12 months there, traveling or not
I travelled 3 months in India, and some trips in Europe
5) I worked in Germany, England, USA (3 months), mainly families, cleaning and carework
6) My appearance sucks
7) I used to do a lot of handicrafts as a kid, now I am not interested in it anymore :(
8) I wouldn´t hurt a fly, I hate mean people, especially if they hurt animals
9) I have a real problem with finding a job and coping in there
10) It would be cheeky from me to look for a relationship, because men can do a lot better with almost anyone else

coyote

1. i also like black licorice
2. i quit smoking in 1992 and have never had a dream about smoking, except for that one with jennifer aniston - so i blame her
3. there is a poker chip under one foot of my refrigerator to make it level
4. i miss the fireflies
5. i have front row tickets to the Keb' Mo' concert tonight
6. i prefer Monster over Rockstar energy drink
7. i was once a boy scout
8. i like the pens they have at the bank
9. i almost always call "tails"
10. i need a new loofah

Shenmue

1 I love spicy food.

2. Prefer cats to dogs.

3. I try to see the humour in everything.

4. Once had a goldfish called Gulpy.

5. I like hammy acting.

6. I've never complained in a restaurant.

7. I can bench press over 4000 ounces.

8. I've been to a Turkish bath house in Istanbul.

9. I was told Santa Claus didn't exist on Christmas Eve.

10. Ever since I watched "The Greatest Story Ever told" i've become sceptical about movie titles.

Phoenixx

1.) I'm listening to music right now.
2.) I was in the middle of cleaning my room and then somehow randomly appeared in front of my computer. How does that happen? :rolleyes:
3.) I had to turn on my heater for the first time in months. Fall's almost here! :D
4.) I've been in the mood to get back into drawing again. Wonder how long that feeling will last and if I'll be able to create something more than just random doodles...?
5.) (following Shenmue's fact) I was never really told Santa didn't exist. I pretty much figured it out on my own around the age of 8/9 when I noticed my parent's handwriting was awfully similar to Santa's. :rolleyes:
6.) With films made from books, I almost always prefer to read the book first before watching anything.
7.) Tumblr is waaay too addictive for me.
8.) I got a lovely compliment from my friend today and it basically made my day. :)
9.) Lately I've had the greatest urge to go out and buy myself a pair of skinny jeans and a new pair of boots.
10.) I've been procrastinating on and off all day today. Some stuff is getting done though, just rather slowly.

Facethefear

1. The first day of kindergarten my teacher thought I was a boy because my mother dressed me like one, cut my hair short and had given me (at the time) a boy's name.
2. I was taught how to play Bridge by my great grandmother and spend far too much time on Pogo.com doing that.
3. I was invited to join MENSA after I scored 142 on a supervised test when I would have failed a breathalizer. ( I have never admitted that before)
4. I had a free nose job when I was 32 because I was a mouth breather. I look better but I still can't use my nose properly.
5. I know I have had incredible psychic experiences that if revealed - many people would consider me crazy.
6. Most of my relationships with men ended badly and I still don't understand why.
7. I drive my jeep in neutral as much as possible to save gas.
8. I am envious of Oprah Winfrey and wish I had her life, her wealth and her best friend Gayle. Stedman is OK and has one of the sexiest voices I ever heard - real southern.
9. I want to do something meaningful before I die and wish I could figure out what it could be.
10. I am phobic about old bridges and cannot drive on them and feel queasy if I have to be a passenger in a vehicle crossing one. I forced myself to view pictures of The 10 scariest bridges in the world and got light headed.

MikeyC

5.) (following Shenmue's fact) I was never really told Santa didn't exist. I pretty much figured it out on my own around the age of 8/9 when I noticed my parent's handwriting was awfully similar to Santa's. :rolleyes:
Ah, me too! I always thought he did exist, but I realised that mum and dad would stay up unusually late on Christmas Eve every year, and that I would always miss his arrival. I recall mum said he would sprinkle dust on himself to make him tiny so he could fit through the keyhole of our door so he could come in and give us our presents.

Unfunny64

This seems interesting so why not?

1.) I am Hispanic
2.) I like to do crazy things (ex. burn things, go downhill with a kiddy wagon, jousting on bikes, etc)
3.) I don't talk much
4.) I like anime
5.) I know pretty much everything when it comes to video games...
6.) I like to workout
7.) I am really good at woodcarving
8.) I know some martial arts (Hapkido to be exact)
9.) I know some french
10.) I have been to nicaragua

Bustn Justin

Wow when I read the 10 things list there is so much more we can tell each other.

It's also awesome to see how unique we are and makes me feel more comfortable.

Phoenixx

Ah, me too! I always thought he did exist, but I realised that mum and dad would stay up unusually late on Christmas Eve every year, and that I would always miss his arrival. I recall mum said he would sprinkle dust on himself to make him tiny so he could fit through the keyhole of our door so he could come in and give us our presents.
^ I love your mother's explanation. ::p:

alwaysrunning

1.) i skipped class today
2.) i'M working or a research project for SA and eating disorder comorbity in first generation Latinos in the U.S.
3..)I'm an intern at my schools Psychologycal/Psychiatric service while at the same time a patient.
4.)My ten year plan is to become a psychologist and own my practice
5.)Coffee aficionado!!
6.)I am under medication for my anxiety, panic attacks and depresión, and therapy for my eating disorder, i am a psychotic mess -_-
7.) Most mornings i wake up and do 300 lounges and 500 crunches
8.) I used to be an an avid runner, but for the most part it's just jogging now
9.)I like being alone, and hate it when people interrupt because they think it's ackard to have silence for so long, i love silente moments between two people, sometime stalking just ruins the moment.
10.)I'm going for a long walk today to the pond and observatory near my town.

Last edited:

Sofree

1. I'm 17 years old.
2. I live in Washington state. The eastern side.
3. I love playing video games. Mostly RPG. Except Halo <3.
4. My favorite time of year is fall. I love the smell of Pumpkins and Leaves.
5. I've never had a boyfriend.
6. My favorite TV shows are Chuck and Psych.
7. I'm terrified of clowns ever since I saw Stephen King's IT.
8. I have seven older siblings. I only talk to two of them.
9. I like everything from Indie to Heavy Metal. But not Justin Bieber.
10. I'm half Norwegian and went to Norway this summer for two weeks. It was stressful and amazing.

That was really hard :)

GraybeardGhost

Twelve things (because I can't count):

1) I live in the past, because the present is a disappointment, and I don't believe I have a future.

2) I used to sing with a semi-professional madrigal choir . . . in a dress.

3) I collect swords, walking sticks, mustache cups, books, musical instruments, medicine bottles, and dust.

4) I am the world's worst housekeeper, and most of the time I don't care.

5) I've been hooked on licorice root for thirty years—not the candy, just the root.

6) I like the candy, too, but that's completely different.

7) I can't abide milk, but I'm very fond of cheese.

8) I eat mixed vegetables from Walmart for breakfast every morning. It's cheap, and I figure it's healthier than the crap most people have.

9) I do not own a toaster.

10) I've been sober for more than ten years, and for good reason, but sometimes I forget why.

11) I can wiggle my eyeballs. Wanna see?

12) I've never been arrested, but that doesn't mean I didn't do it.

Emperor

1-Very kind
2-Sensitive
3-Friendly
4-Crazy
5-I act like a 9 year old in rl (I'm 16 btw)
6-I love games
7-I love Math
8-I want to take over the world (I'm not supposed to say this to anyone, but it's not like I'll be able to do such thing xD)
9-I'm a 12th grader
10-I want friends

Jewel said:
I sleep with the light on

bennyhill-wtf.gif

lol I just saw this now.

well I can sleep with the light off but when I'm on my own I prefer to sleep with the light on so if somebody breaks in or comes to attack me in the night, I can jump straight up and right jab left jab hook. yknow.