I want to know ten things about you.

1BlackSheep

You're so well traveled, that's awesome! I hope to be that well traveled some day. I'll be happy to be your travel buddy! :D
Haha - that's because I've got a few years on you! :) Your time will come!

Wouldn't it be fun if we could all travel to each other's states/countries and spend time with our fellow SPW'ers! We'd be eatin' good, that's for sure! ::p:

ForeverTheWeirdKid

1) I love creating art
2) I can lucid dream
3) I love sweets
3) I was an art teacher
4) I love walking
5) I'm jelous of cats
6) I'm drug free
7) I'm an introvert
8) I'm straight
9) I'm an optimist
10) I'm a film lover

MarionBerry

1 - I like to make-out.
2 - Singing is my most favorite thing in the world, but I sound terrible.
3 - I love to dance.
4 - My first degree was in Fashion Merchandising. Then I got a BA in Chemistry.
5 - I wanted to be a clothing pattern maker, but my carpal tunnel syndrome meant I couldn't make it through the school program.
6 - Knitting is probably my best talent.
7 - I make my own kimchi.
8 - Cooking is another one of my talents, but I hate the prep work.
9 - I like younger men.
10 - I am hopelessly optimistic that people will do the right thing.

MikeyC

OUCH! that had to really sting..pun intended :D
Haha, good one! Yes, it hurt. I had no idea what was wrong until I noticed the squashed bee and the radiating waves of pain.

I once won an all-expense paid trip to London in a radio contest. I’ve travelled to Mexico, Canada, England, Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, and to about half of the US states. I particularly enjoy visiting New York City and London!
Gah, I wish I could be as well travelled as you! I really need to explore more of this blue rock.

Whoa, how are so many of you left-handed? Is it that common? I don't know the stats.

Maybe there's a connection between being left-handed and having SA... HMMMMMM... I'm a genius!

Tell me I'm a genius.
You're a genius! A+!

7) I sleep with the light on
Really? I couldn't do that. ::p:

10) I quit smoking cold turkey 9 months ago after 16 years smoking 20 a day
This is still one hell of an effort and you should be very proud.

1 - I like to make-out.
So do I, but it doesn't happen often!

1. Apparently my eyes are really hazel but they look more like dark green, so they're green in my world, darnit.

2. Asparagus is my amazing. Grilled and served with salmon or broiled with salt and olive oil.

3. I have freakishly small hands, about the same size as my 10-year-old sister's. Depressing. Although she does have some quite long fingers. But still.

4. I've never been outside the USA. The farthest in it I have been is Texas (I'm from the East Coast).

5. My hair is pretty awesome, not gonna lie. It holds a curl like magic, but it also looks great straight. Pretty sure I got it from my mother who also had lovely hair when she was young (my hair can get very frizzy though and is sensitive to the weather, so it isn't perfect by any means).

6. I am extremely humble (see #5).

7. I fantasize about owning a pet duck. And an owl, but owls are nocturnal and taloned so that will never happen.

8. I must work in a hospital or I will never be fulfilled as a human being.

9. I have no deep dark secrets. That I'm aware of.

10. I'm behind you.

made ya look

Last edited:

MikeyC

4. I've never been outside the USA. The farthest in it I have been is Texas (I'm from the East Coast).
It's interesting how many of us haven't been out of our countries. I hadn't left Australia until April this year.

Bo592

1. I live in america
  2. I am practicing wood carving.
  3. I am 29 years old
  4. I believe Mr. Right has a hard life. Because he always trying to please everybody.
  5. I am single
  6. I am still learning to drive
  7. I love cartoons
  8. I love going to parks for a walk
  9. I want to find a SA friend to meet.
  10. I feel left out of the world

Nathália

1. When I was younger I was a tomboy in a dress. I was rough.
2. I love the violin. I took lessons in elementary school and I would love to have one again.
3. Me and my family have body shapes that I've never seen anyone else have, yet. We're known for being shaped funny.
4. I'm am super ticklish and I dislike being tickled.
5. I like smelling like coconuts.
6. I am afraid of bridges.
7. I write stories and I love making them up with other people.
8. I wish I was by an ocean right now with a breeze.
9. I'm 5"5
10+10= mwha.

KiaKaha

Banned
1. I like Americans
2. I have been arrested twice
3. I used to be in a punk rock band called daves ego and the dickheads
4. I am prejudiced against successful, popular people - particularly if I am suspicious of *why* they are popular or successful.
5. I dont particularly like the country I live in and I wish I was not so isolated from the rest of the planet.
6. I find darker women generally more physically attractive than white women (although that is not a rule of course - I just seem to notice them more - I guess that doesnt matter really, I like em all to be honest...rambling? Im probably rambling...)
7. I like seeing examples of things that challenge stereotypes and typical social norms.
8. I am suspicious of peoples motives. I often dont think people are honest with themselves.
9. I am friendly - believe it or not.
10. I like puns. Rather a lot.

Last edited:

Invisibleman

1.Im 5'8.
2.I cant dance
3.I love sports
4.My favourite food is tacos
5.Im convinced im the only person to like black licorice
6.I live in Canada
7.Ive been to the US,Italy,and France. (And...Germany?Does being at the airport count as having been there?hmm,what a grey area::p:)
8.Im single
9.I have a thing for ethnic girls
10.Ive never kissed a girl

w*n*c*a*m

1. internet addict
2. likes staying in the dark. (never opens the curtain)
3. bookworm
4. immature
5. lazy
6. ugly and can be pretty at times (or pretending to be)
7. weird
8. socially awkward
9. quiet
10. forgetful

EitherOr

1. Apparently my eyes are really hazel but they look more like dark green, so they're green in my world, darnit.

made ya look

Same for me. I went to Texas when I was a baby. My parents took me to visit my aunt. Other than that, that's it.

That's a major accomplishment right there. There are people who can't quit for more than a week or two without going back.

Thank you :) Im still surprised I did it. In my dreams I'm smoking so I dunno what that says about me.:D ..I do miss them but I would never pick them up again. I'm firm on that decision. I will never smoke again.

Jewel said:
7) I sleep with the light on.

Mikey said:
Really? I couldn't do that.

Yea but if I wasn't on my own I wouldn't leave the light on

GraybeardGhost

5.Im convinced im the only person to like black licorice

you're not the only one!

That makes at least three of us! :D

In my dreams I'm smoking so I dunno what that says about me.

I quit smoking ten years ago, and I still dream about it. My best friend quit more than forty years ago (after smoking for only three weeks), and she still has those dreams, too. It's something that comes with the territory. You just have to remind yourself when you wake up that it's only a dream and that you're better, stronger, and smarter than that. You don't need that monkey on your back. You'll probably always have the dreams, but eventually you'll reach a point where they don't bother you much anymore. Stay strong, be brave, and you'll be fine. :)

That makes at least three of us! :D

I quit smoking ten years ago, and I still dream about it. My best friend quit more than forty years ago (after smoking for only three weeks), and she still has those dreams, too. It's something that comes with the territory. You just have to remind yourself when you wake up that it's only a dream and that you're better, stronger, and smarter than that. You don't need that monkey on your back. You'll probably always have the dreams, but eventually you'll reach a point where they don't bother you much anymore. Stay strong, be brave, and you'll be fine. :)

Good to know! When Im smoking in my dream Im thinking 'oh no, what are you doing!?! Put it out' and I immediately put it out & then I feel guilty & remorseful in my dream lol

Bustn Justin

1. I like Americans
2. I have been arrested twice
3. I used to be in a punk rock band called daves ego and the dickheads
4. I am prejudiced against successful, popular people - particularly if I am suspicious of *why* they are popular or successful.
5. I dont particularly like the country I live in and I wish I was not so isolated from the rest of the planet.
6. I find darker women generally more physically attractive than white women (although that is not a rule of course - I just seem to notice them more - I guess that doesnt matter really, I like em all to be honest...rambling? Im probably rambling...)
7. I like seeing examples of things that challenge stereotypes and typical social norms.
8. I am suspicious of peoples motives. I often dont think people are honest with themselves.
9. I am friendly - believe it or not.
10. I like puns. Rather a lot.

I am with you on 1, 6, 8, 9, and 10