I got this msg

Darker Than Black

I was like wtf...lolz

"Hey Chinese faggot, U don't have a disease, ur just ****ing shy"

as one of my msgs I got on youtube..wow, how embarrassing

FOR REAL

Banned
oh, to **** with utube!
i wonder how many videos that prick has made?????

if i was you, i wouldnt even respond back to a comment like that

mads

That person who wrote it must really have a crappy life if he had time to write this crap. Just think about that.

this_portrait

It amazes me how rude people can be on YouTube with their comments. You can make a video that is not controversial in any way whatsoever, and some d*uchebag will have the nerve to post something like, "Stfu, f*g!" or some other rude, random comment.

Love_Etc

I am just curious this_portrait - what does douschebag mean? Is it somehow related to "bag for showering" as dousche means shower in German..

Luke1993

I wouldn't worry too much. You kmow it's more than shyness. The kid who messaged you probably has lots of problems of his own and is just venting.

this_portrait

I am just curious this_portrait - what does douschebag mean? Is it somehow related to "bag for showering" as dousche means shower in German..

A douche is a specific female cleaning product. I'm not sure if they have anything similar where you're from, or if they do and they just refer to it with a different name, but that's how they refer to it here in the States. My mom tells me that prostitutes only use them, but then I can't be sure. >.>

Within the past few years, for some reason, much of the American youth has taken to using it as a way to insult someone, adding "bag" to it. I don't use it too much, but sometimes I'll throw it out there, lol.

recluse

You don't expect anything better on youtube than lame little kids who can only put bad comments from the safety of their rooms!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
There's always an idiot who will say something nasty. Don't pay attention to whoever it was, it's probably a very retarded kid with some problems himself. He's probably idiotic to everyone else as well.

just_shadows

hey, don't pay attention to anyone like that.
the guy was probably just taking out crap on you
so don't pay attention. he's not worth it.

Typical YouTube troll. Idiots like thatare THE LAST person on earth to say something to your face. Damn cowards hiding behind nothing but a username. None of them have videos...

206Raider

Yep there is always a bunch of people who like to say dumb **** while behind a computer screen...don't pay them any mind.

lyricalliaisons

People who don't have social anxiety love to trivialize it because they have no idea what it's like or how serious it can be.

AGR

I think I said this before in a thread you made,but I think its best to not tell people,there is always those guys just waiting to jump on you in the first sign of weakness,telling this is like inviting them....

lyricalliaisons

I think I said this before in a thread you made,but I think its best to not tell people,there is always those guys just waiting to jump on you in the first sign of weakness,telling this is like inviting them....

I've found in my own life that telling usually works out best for me. I've told a few professors, a "friend," an aunt, & my neighbor & I'm glad I told my all of them, especially my professors. I'm not so sure about the neighbor, but I'm still glad I did. I think it's best for people to be honest about something, especially if it's something that heavily impacts their lives.

turn comments off

youtube is not the most ideal site to welcome constructive feedback about personal video logs,

make sure to report this and pray in your heart that this person does not bear any of his seed upon th earth and laugh thereafter