I don't feel bad, am I evil?

Emma

Ugh, the evil bitch is back at work, and my boss is sending me on a "relationship" course with her...WHAT IN THE HELLL??!! I'm not the one who bullies people and why on earth would I want to form any sort of relationship with that looney!!!:eek:

It'll just be her and me in the class with her shooting me down in front of other people, I'm thinking of calling in sick that day....looking at her does make me sick after all:cool:

I just don't want anything to do with her, or her evil bullying ways, she's a bad seed.

ilmatross

Ugh, the evil bitch is back at work, and my boss is sending me on a "relationship" course with her...WHAT IN THE HELLL??!! I'm not the one who bullies people and why on earth would I want to form any sort of relationship with that looney!!!:eek:

It'll just be her and me in the class with her shooting me down in front of other people, I'm thinking of calling in sick that day....looking at her does make me sick after all:cool:

I just don't want anything to do with her, or her evil bullying ways, she's a bad seed.

in my opinion you shouldnt let her ruin your life, life is much too short to have it controlled by some woman who means literally nothing to you thats so full of hate. If you let her ruin your mood shes won, shes gotten what she wanted out of you.

I'd find a way to stick her verbally without bringing up conflict that would tip off your boss that you dislike her. Make her squirm infront of other people just like she does you without going over the top

I absolutely hate people who are nasty and abuse others for no reason. I'm not above an eye for an eye.

Emma

My boss knows I disklike her..alot...I put in complaints about her bullying me..but our big boss (who has since left) didn't take it seriously...just made her say sorry and left it.

I just don't understand why she would send me to that course...it's only going to cause friction, I'll leave upset and cranky pants will be more of a bully than usual... if that's even possible...::(:

ilmatross

My boss knows I disklike her..alot...I put in complaints about her bullying me..but our big boss (who has since left) didn't take it seriously...just made her say sorry and left it.

I just don't understand why she would send me to that course...it's only going to cause friction, I'll leave upset and cranky pants will be more of a bully than usual... if that's even possible...::(:

have you tried tuning her out? Bullys feed on attention. If you don't give them a response they usually give up quickly because all they're seeking is a rise out of you

remember that she's abusing you because she's unhappy with her own life. Misery loves company.

JamesSmith

James, it's okay to acknowledge anxiety disorder, it's not a very good idea to 'hide' behind it, though.. Dividing people into 'them' and 'us' can quickly lead to even more misunderstandings and things like one group feeling superior over the other.. Yes, bullies have a problem too, sometimes even bigger problem than the 'victims' - they may get fired for their behaviour too, and their personal relationships may suffer.. Maybe it's good to remember that it's just different 'defense mechanisms' - it's not the real 'you' or 'them' - in the same threatening situation, some people may go shy/depressed, while some may go 'aggressive'.. Also, people are not just 'good' or 'bad/evil', there are tons of different shades of grey and all colors inbetween..

I'm not going to lie to myself. I know for a fact that people with SAD are different than people without SAD. It is 'them' and 'us.' I'm hiding from people cuz I'm scared of them, I'm not hiding from my disorder. I don't see how I could hide from a disorder that I have 24/7, as long as I'm alive I have to face it and deal with the disorder. And there are 'good' and 'bad' people in the world, I can't believe you are denying that too. Osama Bin Laden is a 'bad' person. Charles Manson is a 'bad' person. Just because I say some things that sound negative, doesn't mean they aren't true. A problem with many people is they fail to look at the world realistically. Life is not all peaches and cream, people get murdered every day, there are wars, crimes, and deaths everywhere. Do you think i really care who a bully is deep down? No, I think the bully should be punished for his/her inconsiderate actions. Sometimes you have to stop being nice. There is no reason to be nice to a bully like the OP has to deal with. That little devil girl deserves every bit of punishment that comes her way. Bullies are more responsible for their actions because they don't have a disorder, they are just plain mean. And that is within their control.

if someone acted really wrong towards you, it's normal to get a bit cruel at them, cuz they are not nice to you, so you won't act with a nice vibe back to them :) i don't think u are sadistic, i just think u don't like that person.

Last edited:

Feathers

James, my Dad has behaved in 'bullying' ways sometimes, but I still like, love & respect him. It's not easy sometimes... I don't respect what he did or said, I still think he's basically a good person who just didn't know any better. Or was miserable and lashed out, etc.

I sometimes hated him and was angry at him, I still think he's basically a good person tho.. It doesn't help me to say 'this person is 'evil' and then give up all hope upon them.. That's not how I function.. It's sometimes difficult to know how to think or what to do in conflicts though, yeah..

Sometimes good people do or say bad things too.. I've been guilty of saying or doing unwise things too.. (though I'd NEVER bully anyone on purpose.. except my sister, maybe, when we were younger.. :) cause we were young and stupid.. but she kinda did the same too.. it was just 'sisters'..)

In a perfect world, good people are good, bad people are bad. In real world, usually people are a mix of white and black and all colors inbetween...

I don't know Osama or Manson personally, so I can't tell much about them..
From what I read, maybe they were just misguided and deluded in what they were trying to do.. and maybe some of it is the media or myths.. There are lots of alternative versions about the real cause of 9/11 and such...
Okay, maybe I could agree that Hitler was 'evil' - even he was maybe just trying to pursue a wrong goal in a wrong way?

Emma, I sympathize about having to go on the course.. maybe it would be better tho? Could it be she'd show her true colors and would be reminded to not talk like that and treat you better?

JamesSmith

Well Feathers, it's obvious we disagree on this. I've never spoke with someone who actually tried to say Bin Laden isn't all bad, but I guess you are willing to look past his executed plan of flying planes into buildings and killing innocent people. There is nothing "black and white" about killers of innocent people. Just so you know, the Taliban want you dead, they want all of us dead. If you seriously think that there is a good bone in these kind of people's bodies, you are living in a fantasy world. These people are pure evil. These people want to destroy us and you can't admit they are bad people? Or have they not killed as many people as Hitler was responsible for yet to make you change your mind? Someone has to cook up a genocide for you to confirm that they are evil? Lol, c'mon. Many people are evil in this world, and I hope some day you can accept that.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
It’s normal. Your brain thinks up things without your permission just like your heart beats and you breathe without trying. Don’t stress.