HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW

jordo

^^ yay another feel gooder lol. wow thats alot of talking 8O but it will be good practice :).

PhantomPod said:
Haha, aww, don't worry about not knowing what to say. I was basically just rambling trying to get everything off my chest so I could go to sleep last night. lol. Or, well, I tend to type a lot anyway. I'm long winded on paper and on the computer. Now if only I could transfer that to conversations...!

But yeah, I'll have to decide for sure whether or not I want to go. Sometimes I don't feel like it, but then last minute I will get a burst of courage and want to go. So I may just RSVP for one, in case I decide I want to go.
LOL actually i'm the same way in PMs. i write the longest ones but only when i have time to think. i felt so much pressure to answer right away that my mind went blank lol. hope that doesnt give away how i am in bed 8O :lol:

lol now it seems like you DO want to go...make up your mind girl!!! lol jk. i'm just trying to be supportive whatever you want to do. you should go tho! and go out and look for someone...it'll be fun :D.

littl3misstrange

depressed.
i've been reading about all these young celebrities saying they're going to try to abstain from sex until marriage.
it sure takes a lot of willpower for me to turn down the line of guys waiting to "deflower" me haha.

i'm almost 19 & i've never even been kissed or held hands with anyone.

pathetic.
:roll:

GloomySunday

I have a terrible cold and I've been caning the "Day Nurse" and "Beecham's Powders" for most of the day. I rarely get sick so I have to count my blessings. I did two hours on the rowing machine today whilst watching a movie. I noticed that when I'm exercising I don't feel sick, which is possibly due to the adrenaline, I'm not too sure. Trouble is, I can't do that all day! My arms are tingling a bit from all that rowing. Ouch.

jordo

sleepysparrow said:
Confused. Like I want to be left alone, but I really don't. Confusing.
lol that is confusing...but i feel the same way.

i dont feel so great as a couple of days ago. nothing ever seems good enough for me. if i feel bad...i want to feel okay...if i feel okay...i want to feel good...and so on like i said in another thread.

RedRibbons

Angry cause I got all into the idea of a cheating partner.. That business makes me furious! I can't stand infidelity.

jamie99

Today i feel depressed but don't know why. I was talking to a girl on a dating site, we exchange numbers and then today she sends me a text saying "soooo u wanna shag sometime? " of course i said yes lol. She lives about 1 1/2 hour drive from me. So no reason to be depressed yet i am...

bretters

i cant sleep again, annoys me.
imma ask the girl im in love with over tomorrow, i hope she comes. im nervous but positive, im good with girls and im certain she feels the same still.
im confused and sad overall, i hope i snap out of it b4 tomorrow!! (well later today)

Square_Eyes

Terrified. It's my flat mate's birthday today and it's only a matter of time before someone knocks on my door and asks me, out of politeness, if I would like to come out with them to celebrate. They stopped asking me if I wanted to come out with them a long time ago after realizing my answer had always been no but as this is a birthday/special occasion there's every chance they'll come and ask. Who knows? Help!