HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW

Lotrsfan

nervous about christmas eve. My sister's boyfriend is coming over :lol: but thank god he's not staying over

jordo

^ lol

everyone wants to throw up? lol. i was sick last week but didnt feel the need to...

i'm feeling really frustrated with how slow things are going with a certain someone but feel very optimistic about the future with us :D 8O

weak

kinda pissed off

i went to pick up some food at a cafe and being the klutz that I am, I knocked over a chair on my way out in and about a dozen people turned to look at me =/

Richey

petrified about christmas day. three different places to visit, all day long, no sense of control, forced to see all the people my age who are blossoming in their careers and social lives, need to stay positive, it always turns out bad though and people find me boring

Tab

I feel on top of the world! I had a couple drinks of my special juice and its the best thing for me. I just gotta try and limit myself I know I can easily become dependent on it but it doesn't interfere with my everyday life, so when it does I'll cut back

I FEEL HATRED, AND I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING AT SOMEONE!!!
BECAUSE I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE STUPID FUCKING ANTS!! RJHFKLHGKLJDFHKJFG.
and I seriously have the creepy crawlies right now and I'm checking like every other second, and I hate them. And they're stupid. I don't care if it's real ones or the hallucination ones or WHATEVERS, but I want them to go AWAYAYAYAYAAYYYY already. BOO! sflkafkdf

Wistful.

Psychedelicious - Just capture their queen, then torture her slowly to death with a magnifying glass while the rest watch helplessly. That should be more rewarding than screaming at a random human who may not even be an ant sympathizer.