How are you feeling?

theoutsider

It's currently 1:13 pm where I am. Went out early this morning for breakfast. The food was lousy and a homeless man sat down beside me and was about to dive into a weird conversation before I moved to a different table. Then my wife went shopping at the mall. When we met up at the car later, she told me some lady yelled at her for choosing the wrong dressing room which made me want to find her and give her a piece of my mind. Then I ordered lunch to go only to get home and find out they screwed up my order. So now, I'm feeling like I've had enough outside world for today. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
why do you think caffeine is bad? I just want some info. is it bc it's only a diuretic?

Your second question is partly the reason why. But, no, I don’t think caffeine is bad at all. Wus’nae implying that it wus. Sorry if it came across like that. Anyway, ah just realised, recently, that ah’ve been drinking way too much o’ it over the last year. :LOL: And am trying to lose weight again, so decided to cut back on the caffeine. Huv it occasionally, rather than drink it aw the time, y’know?

LoyalXenite

i know some people r going to dislike me for my views but i know they're the right way and some people r just too into sex

You're entitled to have whatever views and beliefs you want, but you have to learn to accept that other people have differing views and have just as much a right to share those views as you do

LoyalXenite

Your second question is partly the reason why. But, no, I don’t think caffeine is bad at all. Wus’nae implying that it wus. Sorry if it came across like that. Anyway, ah just realised, recently, that ah’ve been drinking way too much o’ it over the last year. :LOL: And am trying to lose weight again, so decided to cut back on the caffeine. Huv it occasionally, rather than drink it aw the time, y’know?

Technically caffeine isnt too bad as long as its in moderation. "Research has shown links between heavy use of caffeine (more than four to five cups of coffee or energy drinks per day) and high blood pressure, tremors, anxiety, nervousness, upset stomach and insomnia. ".

Good luck on the weight loss resolution
you-can-do-youve-got-this-encourage-mint-19234508.png

lily

You're entitled to have whatever views and beliefs you want, but you have to learn to accept that other people have differing views and have just as much a right to share those views as you do
Yes others have the right to share their views too

Graeme1988

Technically caffeine isnt too bad as long as its in moderation. "Research has shown links between heavy use of caffeine (more than four to five cups of coffee or energy drinks per day) and high blood pressure, tremors, anxiety, nervousness, upset stomach and insomnia. "

Y’see, mine wus’nae in moderation. And ah think that why my insomnia came back. But, since reducing the amount of caffeine I’m drinking, I got back into actually waking up in the morning, rather than sleep most of the day. :LOL:

Good luck on the weight loss resolution
you-can-do-youve-got-this-encourage-mint-19234508.png
:ROFLMAO: Brilliant ! :LOL: Thank for that, Loyal. ;)(y)

Graeme1988

Feeling quite tired, but that I’m slowly getting back into some sorta routine.

Got my 49 key electric piano / MIDI controller sold today. My oldest sister’s agreed to give me £60 quid for it. Which is better than nothing, I guess. Saves having to list it for ages on eBay until it sells. Don’t know if I’ll be able to resist making a really obvious pun when I give it to her, regarding teaching how it play the thing, though. :LOL:

Graeme1988

I wish ah did’nae huv this constant worry about whether I’ll have the money to pay my half o’ the rent every month. :cry:

Don’t know whether a GoFundMe or summit similar would be a good idea? :unsure:

Miserum

I wish ah did’nae huv this constant worry about whether I’ll have the money to pay my half o’ the rent every month. :cry:

Don’t know whether a GoFundMe or summit similar would be a good idea? :unsure:

Could you do something like Uber or UberEats to make a little extra dough on the side?