How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
What do you mean by unsure Graeme?

Oh, just unsure about whether I’m making the right decisions for myself at times. Cuz most of the time ah feel I’m just going along with things to keep my family happy.

As well as doubting myself a bit, as far as my musicality goes, lately. Mainly because I don’t feel knowledgeable enough to be able to teach someone an instrument I barely know myself. That did’nae exactly work out so well last time I attempted it, Struggling with writer’s block, too, which is downer. :(

Kiwong

So I went to work drinks, which was both good and bad. I didn't drink, so I was surruonded by uninhibited people having fun. I watched how people circulate, I had one or two good conversation, and at other times was posted like a wallflower. The lady didn't need a lift in the end, but I was pleased she trusted me enough to ask if the first place.

Graeme1988

Can’t sleep, just going over yesterday in my head, and wondering why I’m treated like I am.

My confidence has taken another knock, but then my family seems to get a laugh outta me point out that I’m not a child. And, therefore, I find it f…ckin’ humiliating to be treated and spoken to like one. :mad:

Graeme1988

Not doing too well...

Feel utterly exhausted. :( And, just, sick of being asked to do stuff by my family at the last minute. Then, they'll lie and say they forgot to tell me, when they had plenty of time to tell me the previous day, but did'nae bother. :mad:

Graeme1988

I still can't sleep, I think it's the Expresso latte I had today, that just too bad for me bc I'm alone on the forum now and I have an appointment today! is anyone here to post who cannot sleep yet too?

I was stlll wide awake by 4 o'clock this morning. Mostly just watched YouTube videos until I dozed off. :LOL:

Graeme1988

Disheartened that, no matter what I do for my family, they always seem to react angrily whenever ah do summit wrong. :(:cry: That’s a normal reaction, yet when I get pissed off, I’m reacting wrongly. :mad:

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Feeling hope for humanity. Something good comes out of Facebook. I found a few really good groups of people for my business ventures and for my psychological needs. I have learned a lot and met a lot of people in my exact same position. Thanks Marc Zuckerberg and the CIA ha

theoutsider

perhaps you'll get used to your new job rather than your past job. congratulations! What's your new job and what was your past job only if you don't mind saying?

It's not a new job anymore. I've just celebrated my two year anniversary. It's a great job and although some of the people I really liked when I first started working there have left, it's still been one of the best things I've been blessed with in a long while.