How are you feeling?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I think my car's CV joint is broken.

giphy.gif

lily

I like all the conversations of the people i've spoken to or still talk to, except one of them which pissed me off a lot but it is forgiven.
however, i understand the people who have severe mental health issues

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
SAS forum has been a curse to me for over a month and it's not nice or unfair to me *angry*
*speaks in demonic voice* "yes, you are cursed Lily of Social phobia world!.. CURSED I TELL YOU!!.. MWAHAHAHAHA!!"..

*cough*..sorry. I'll sit down now..

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Still not feeling well. Didn't get much sleep because of my sore stomach.

On top of that, I'm depressed about my situation. The only good is I might be getting some backdated disability benefit payments, going back to 2013. But my mother seems to already have it spent, as she dropping hints about what to buy.

FountainandFairfax

Still not feeling well. Didn't get much sleep because of my sore stomach.

On top of that, I'm depressed about my situation. The only good is I might be getting some backdated disability benefit payments, going back to 2013. But my mother seems to already have it spent, as she dropping hints about what to buy.

Man, that pisses me off. Tell her she's committing fraud if she tries to touch your payments.

Graeme1988

Man, that pisses me off. Tell her she's committing fraud if she tries to touch your payments.

I will. Assuming I'll be entitled to the backdated payments. But I doubt she'll take me seriously in pointing this out. She never does...

Case in point, I've been telling her for the past few months to stop opening any mail that's addressed to me. But she just uses the "Oh, sorry, ah forgot n' thought it wus addressed tae me" to justify her doing that. :mad:

And she sees nothing wrong in going grocery shopping twice within the same week - why? No idea. And this is every month, by the way. From what my oldest sister told me recently, our mother ends up spending £90 quid each time, buying more or less the same thing on her 2nd grocery shop as she did during the first. :(

Needless to say. I'm at my wit's end about both of those, but nothing I say seems to get through. Which is why I'm still kinda hoping that I get offer a place of my own next year. Since I can only see things changing if I'm not living still living with my mother.

FountainandFairfax

Man, you should stack those payments so you'll have extra funds should you get your house. I know, I know, it's easy for me to say, and this is coming from someone who grew up in an abusive home. How soon we forget, right?

I wish you luck, Graeme. I hope you get the life you're supposed to have.

Graeme1988

Man, you should stack those payments so you'll have extra funds should you get your house. I know, I know, it's easy for me to say, and this is coming from someone who grew up in an abusive home. How soon we forget, right?

Kinda hard to forget when, in my case, that’s how it’s been most of my life. Just sayin’...

Anyway, I have said I don’t actually intend on spending the money if I get it. Even

I wish you luck, Graeme. I hope you get the life you're supposed to have.

Thanks Fountain. :)(y) Here’s hoping at least, eh? Though I might see if there’s a way to get some income from the songs I’m uploading to SoundCloud. Even if I have build that up gradually.

Graeme1988

I'm almost sure that am on the verge o' a nervous breakdown...

Och, well, at least this year is ending the same as last year for me if that's the case. :(

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
All of a sudden I'm pissed at everyone who ever told me that I should talk more.
I can talk, but I'm not that good at it. It makes for awkward conversations.
I think its because when I have to talk I really dont care much about what the other person says.