How are you feeling?

AtTheGates

Banned
True. I would opt for no friends or fake ones. Ah huv'nae got time for folk if they're just gonnae be lyin', backstabbing, cu*%$. :thumbdown:

Tell me about it. I wish some people had to wear a sign around their neck that says something like "Im completely full of it"

because then its like at least they warned you.

If only life were that easy. lol

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, things seem to be improving for me. Ma older sister finally saw sense n' took that flat the housing department offered, despite the minging, rank wallpaper. Apparently, she going to redecorate. Yay! A sensible decision- normally I'm more to prone to making those Though, I'm still pissed off that my mother insists on "helping" her, at the expense of getting things back to a regular routine at home. Ah don't say that outta jealousy, ah just hate how I'm made to compromise, and change my daily routine just to keep my mother and older sister happy. :thumbdown:

But then ye cannae go against the wishes of the middle child - the thirty-something teenager. :no:
"I want, therefore I must have" would be an apt motto for her.​

Oh, and I'm equally as pissed off that me telling my mother to stop complaining to me, somehow, makes me an uncaring person. :eek:mg: But wouldn't you get irritated by someone ye love constantly being negative n' feeling sorry for themselves all the time? :kickingmyself: Things might change once I move out? But I won't know for sure until that day comes.

I'm seriously dreading going flatting, esp with sby else. I fear that i'll live the same boring life, except now i'll be more in the public view. I had everything i needed to live a comfortable (tho boring) life, but i f*cked it up. Parents gave me NO final warning before "evicting" me. That's REALLY COLD & HEARTLESS that they've done this to me, but that's them - cold, aloof, practical, heartless. They have NO IDEA the torture i've been going throgh daily because of all this. And i don't think they care that i'm suffering.

MollyBeGood

feeling o.k.

Sorry your parents kicked you out ^
It can only get better from there though. When things are that bad, all they can do is improve.

MollyBeGood

My computer is not displaying properly on this site. This has happened before in the past when i met this really bad guy i don't know if it's that or anyone on this site right now. i need support. Shame on anyone if they're still bothering me when I'm not doing anything to them right now or if anyone is on my back now!!!!! it's a crime!

That's sounds bad. What exactly is going on?

I left for awhile bc of all the security issues and weird things with the ancient software. Not sure how long I will stay bc it is not cool to be having ones account tampered with.:thumbdown:

this is clearly an Enter at Your Own Risk site now.

Graeme1988

the site looks like the words are bigger and there are x boxes at the end of each title of the threads or forum sections all the way down. it could also be anyone offline!!!!! Don't think i don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being a stalker or harasser you know who you r!

It sounds like it could be an internet browser issue? Not saying it is for sure, just that I've experienced what you described - words being bigger, websites not displaying right. Having software programs like CCleaner installed, and running it occasionally can correct issue where a site isn't loading.

1100194579-1.png

Again, it could be a website issue? :idontknow: But I'm not having any similar issues, though.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

I sometimes wonder if it not a browser cleaner I need but I did have that one time here where I was ironically enough, logged into Jinx's account. That was when I knew it was more serious an issue.

MollyBeGood

but if it's bad/old coding on this site do i have an new code on my computer?! Mine is old!!!!!

mine is a 3 yr old pc running windows 8 and using google chrome. not great but works ok.

what browser and operating system do you have?

Maybe the people who don't have issues have newer operating systems and all that.:question:

Graeme1988

mine is a 3 yr old pc running windows 8 and using google chrome. not great but works ok.

what browser and operating system do you have?

Maybe the people who don't have issues have newer operating systems and all that.:question:

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, and using the same web browser as you, Molly. Haven't experienced any of the issues that jinxed described a few post ago, and my laptop will be going on 5 years, nearly 6 years now.

MollyBeGood

Jinx I am having weird issues too again all day...

if I refresh the page after I log in, it logs me out, so annoying!... and now it is literally flashing in and out like a bad graphics card going out but it is fine everywhere else.
I just recorded it on my phone I should post it but I am too lazy to. This website is possessed for reals!