How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Bored. Bored. Feckin' bored. :kickingmyself:

Don't think I'm gonna keep my New Year's Resolution, bar one. I've also noticed more and more that there's always this foreboding - is that a word? - sense of dread whenever my mother around. Not to speak too badly of her, but that's the vibe I get. My older sister is worse, mind you. Way worse...

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Feelin' good.

I bought a new scale and discovered that I'm actually a svelte 265 pounds as opposed to 275.

giphy.gif

Graeme1988

^ Oh, sorry. Reading this, I just realised I was giving you recently advice without initially asking if you were on a laptop computer or tower PC. My bad... :eek:h: If you have a virus then the antivirus software should flag it up and get rid of it? :question: :confused:

Graeme1988

I get the impression that my mother despises me. :sad: And yet, it's me who's been there for her, more than my sisters have. ::(:

Graeme1988

lol, i just found it funny when you said that you just realised you weren't giving me recent advice without initially asking if i were using a laptop or 'tower' PC.

:bigsmile:

Anyway, i found that I'm not as happy on this site as i used to be after this happening. i feel this sixth sense that if i were to get a laptop or a new computer which i don't have the money for, the site would be just fine but that something was done to it., and it's on me you know?

Yeah, I know... It sucks you're having issues with your computer. :thumbdown:

Graeme1988

:eek: Oh my Gawd! I make the slightest change to my diet, and it's automatically assumed something wrong with me. :eek:mg: :kickingmyself: F*ck off !

And my family wonders why I don't interact with them much, socially.
:thumbdown:

Hot_Tamale

lol, i just found it funny when you said that you just realised you weren't giving me recent advice without initially asking if i were using a laptop or 'tower' PC. Anyway, i found that I'm not as happy on this site as i used to be after this happening. i feel this sixth sense that if i were to get a laptop or a new computer which i don't have the money for, the site would be just fine but that something was done to it., and it's on me you know?
When I checked the site on my computer the other day it said the last post was 16 minutes ago under "How are you feeling" which wasn't true. I checked it again the day after that and it still said the last post was 16 minutes ago. Same thing happened for all the other topics. It happened on the computer but it never happens on my phone.

Hot_Tamale

So that just happened to you nowadays? Sorry you're going through this too. i wonder if it's an attack. i just wonder b/c not everyone is encountering this problem. Can you click on your smiley's?
Yes, my smiley's are working. It still says the last post was "16 minutes ago" for some reason. Same for every other topic on the front page...again, not happening on my phone, just on the computer.

Hot_Tamale

Nevermind what I said. After my last post I went to the front page and it said "1 minute ago" so it might be fixed now. All of the other titles on the front page are up to date too for me.

MollyBeGood

When I checked the site on my computer the other day it said the last post was 16 minutes ago under "How are you feeling" which wasn't true. I checked it again the day after that and it still said the last post was 16 minutes ago. Same thing happened for all the other topics. It happened on the computer but it never happens on my phone.

Same thing with mine and the incorrect time stamps that never change.

welcome to the club :)

it will change then change back, too. My laptop was doing that also.

I wasn't logged in, and went to this page & it said last post was 16 minutes ago, & went to 2 pages before the last. Once i logged in, it went to the last page & said last post was 22 hours ago (which is correct).

Kiwong

So I went into a Petrol Station. I bought Pepsi and Jelly Beans.

The lady attendant stood her head hidden behind a cash register with a dust pan. I believe she didn't want to serve me.

She did eventually, with reluctance.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I wasn't logged in, and went to this page & it said last post was 16 minutes ago, & went to 2 pages before the last. Once i logged in, it went to the last page & said last post was 22 hours ago (which is correct).

I've noticed the same thing. When I'm logged in it's up to date, but when I'm not all the threads appear to be frozen in time.

Last edited:

AtTheGates

Banned
If I can keep doing this well (if not better) swing trading stocks then I really dont know if i'll go back as a correctional officer III after I get this AA transfer degree. The job is pretty stressful and if I can make more money with less of a headache then it really just seems like the obvious choice.

hmmmm...I guess i'll see how it goes .

i'd like to be able to make enough money to the point where I dont even have to interact with certain kinds of people. I'd really rather not socialize with mean-spirited,manipulative, two-faced, superficial people and it seems like the rat race just BREEDS that type of shit. Im not referring to the inmates because I EXPECT that and kind of behavior from them but other people in life in general I just dont want to have to deal with. Just rude, immoral, two-faced, etc.... seriously. Its even worse when it comes in the form of a wolf in sheeps clothing.

kind makes me think of the Terrence McKenna quote (not ENTIRELY but mostly. A few parts I dont agree with at all)

Terence McKenna Culture is not your friend - YouTube

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
looks like my computer just has to stay like this b/c my mother nor i won't go and repair it, it's heavy you know and i don't know how to do the wires, she's very busy you know. she is angry and said she's getting a laptop with a key on it so i won't touch it. we don't have $ to spare. there's a lotta things you could do in life than to repair a computer when it's not your fault. now i don't know if i got a virus or it's just a security issue which the administrator should deal with but the question is why is it only me?!! it was fine before. but one thing is that going on google tells me whether this site is secure or not and it once told me it wasn't secure and not to put in sensitive information so i didn't log in. Once it told me it was secure and today it tells me this: Your connection to this site is not fully secure. Attackers might be able to see the images you're looking at and trick you by modifying them.
Another thing about google is that i don't have the display issue on about the lining of the last messages and the 'x' boxes going all the way down beside it but it's still showing the old last messages when I'm offline and the new one only when I'm logged in and i still can't use the smiley's unless i type in the code or click on the 'More' smiley's either.
i tried Eusing Free Registry Cleaner and i believe it said i had to pay for it or it said i had to change something before i can use it and i didn't know how to do it and my mom keeps saying not to change anything we have a antivirus software already so I'm just stuck like this, it didn't work out anyway and i uninstalled it. i tried Avast too and i believe it told me i had no virus found but practical issues found and then after asked me later for my credit card security # and i tested it to type in something to see if it would show up if i typed sth and it did so i uninstalled it.

When you install the free eusing registry cleaner, it'll ask you to register your details. There's also a 'skip' button, just click on that.

Can I ask what type of antivirus you already have, do you regularly update it and is it a free version? If you've had to pay for it the subscription may have expired?

Have you run the antivirus as a 'full scan' on your pc?

It still sounds to me like your problem isn't a virus and could be simply fixed by someone with a little pc knowledge.
It can seem overwhelming if you don't know much about computers.