How are you feeling?

Kiwong

I went to Perth in 2007, hottest place on the planet one day. I actually enjoyed a dry kind of heat, so much better than high humidity.

Alejandra15

Regretting the 2 mugs of coffee I drank because I feel bloated when I drink coffee so I feel like my stomach is going to explode and now I cannot go to sleep. I feel bad.

I am feeling chest-crushingly stressed out today. I have a lot of things to do and classes are starting in a few days. I also feel particularly lonely (god I hate saying that, it sounds needy and pathetic to me).

I keep trying to calmly map out a sane, organized plan of action to conquer my To-Do list one item at a time, but it's not really alleviating the stress. My brain still feels like it's going haywire.

Can I just veg out again and read The Shining all day? Pleeaassseee?

No, because then I'll feel even worse when the day's over.

MikeyC

I am feeling chest-crushingly stressed out today. I have a lot of things to do and classes are starting in a few days. I also feel particularly lonely (god I hate saying that, it sounds needy and pathetic to me).
What's stressing you out? Also, as "needy" as loneliness appears, it's a legitimate feeling. I hate it, and I'm sorry you're going through it.

I'm feeling thoroughly irritated.
Why? What's wrong?

Subpop

Anxious. I started on anti depressant medication late last year however the side effects meant it wasn't practical to continue with the particular medication. I re-visited the GP I started using late last year and he asked me to request my medical records from a GP I used when I was first diagnosed with depression. I submitted the request form to the medical practice in question however I am anxious for some reason that they may not be able to locate my file. I need to provide this information to my current GP because my memory has become pretty poor of late and I am struggling with the day to day stuff like shopping and preparing food. Exercise has become a distant memory and I can feel my body changing as a result. I've started smoking again and have stopped exercising, partially because I lack energy and partly because of anxiety. I really hope the medical practice can provide my past medical record.

Anxious. I started on anti depressant medication late last year however the side effects meant it wasn't practical to continue with the particular medication. I re-visited the GP I started using late last year and he asked me to request my medical records from a GP I used when I was first diagnosed with depression. I submitted the request form to the medical practice in question however I am anxious for some reason that they may not be able to locate my file. I need to provide this information to my current GP because my memory has become pretty poor of late and I am struggling with the day to day stuff like shopping and preparing food. Exercise has become a distant memory and I can feel my body changing as a result. I've started smoking again and have stopped exercising, partially because I lack energy and partly because of anxiety. I really hope the medical practice can provide my past medical record.

I'm sure they will have your medical file either as a paper record or electronic. I get caught in that no exercise trap, too - starting exercising again with something easy and basic can help a lot to improve feelings :thumbup:

Kiwong

I bought a new vacuum cleaner, and went wild on the clean up. I am fearful that I might turn into a **** retentive clean freak.

ar1605

i feel really sick right now i have been having a little bit of depression problems as well as being sick flu like symptoms

dottie

Stressed. It's been a challenging day with a client. I am grateful that it brought me to connect with other staff.