How are you feeling?

Nathália

Feeling the anxiety kicking in. Should NOT have drunk those two sodas this evening.
At least I don't have to work in the morning, because I'm probably going to be up for a while...

I feel you Sweet Marie on the sodas.... I hope it wears off by the next day.

I have a date in two hours time.
I guess I should be excited.

You should see me at parties...
I'm a hit.

Good Luck, don't you give up Kia. Someone has to find you interesting, I know you are one of the most interesting people I've ran across.

I hope it goes well.

KiaKaha

Banned
I feel you Sweet Marie on the sodas.... I hope it wears off by the next day.

Good Luck, don't you give up Kia. Someone has to find you interesting, I know you are one of the most interesting people I've ran across.

I hope it goes well.

Do you know what I think the problem is? I am too sexy. Thats the only conclusion I can come up with. Logic prevails once again.

Good luck! :)

Thanks! Hope the sugar rush doesn't hinder your sleeping patterns...!

this_portrait

Exhausted. I think it's the heat. What's weird is that I never used to get exhausted from walking in it, so I'm starting to wonder if the medication might have something to do with it.

hidwell

Exhausted. I think it's the heat. What's weird is that I never used to get exhausted from walking in it, so I'm starting to wonder if the medication might have something to do with it.

Anti depressants do make you sweat more, which is a real bummer for me as I already sweat buckets.

Silatuyok

I'm anxious. My sister pointed out to me today that she thinks one of my foster kittens has ringworm. Fortunately I can bring them into work tomorrow morning and have them checked out, but I'm hoping I don't get stuck with the responsibility of bringing them to the vet, treating them, etc. It's bad enough that I have to decontaminate my house and that the whole household (and my entire family who visited my house today) are at risk for contracting it as well. Guh. I hate anything that keeps me from my daily routine, and this could be a real routine killer. I do not have the presence of mind to deal with such potentially stressful situations. *breathe*

SoScared

Its a new day. Going to work on ERP techniques and try see if I can work at not getting anxious as the day moves on. Something changes as the day develops. Maybe I get tired or something...not sure

weberriver

Feeling good, if a little overwhelmed with my historical research project. I've recently come across a goldmine of primary documents, which might have the puzzle pieces I'm looking for, but it's going to take sooo long to get through it all. It worries me because college starts up again in August and I never get enough time to work on my project during the semester.

MrJones

I'm feeling good. Slowly making changes in my life, step by step, and things seem to be getting better. Sometimes I just can't help but smile.
Do you know what I think the problem is? I am too sexy. Thats the only conclusion I can come up with. Logic prevails once again.
If you speak Russian it could be a problem for some people. If you speak the same language as her, I can't see why anything would go wrong. Anyway, hope it all goes well!