How are you feeling?

U

userremoved

I chosed Bachillerato Social when I was 16, which is oriented to economy studies and then next year I changed to Bachillerato Tecnológico, tecnology oriented, when I decided to go to study Computer Engineering the next year (at 18).

The change was really really hard and I lack all the previous knowledge all my classmates had when I joined their class. I was clearly the worst student in the class, I failed lots of exams and projects. At first. At the end my grades were even above the average and there was people looking for my help. Because if you work hard and you like what you're doing you will end up being good at it. Some people learn some things easier, but everyone can make it. Just keep trying, keep working, ask for help if you need it. Things will get better.

I suppose you're right. Well I should get off of here and get to studying.

Dead_on_Arrival

I'm right there with u buddy. I'm feeling so lonely it hurts.

I've been asking myself the same for so long...

Funny thing is that even if two lonely people meet each other they can't get over the loneliness. I still don't know why it happens, but apparently it's how it's meant to be. It's so sad it's slowly killing me.

Anyway if you want to talk, I'll be glad to, just go ahead. Maybe we can't overcome our loneliness but at least the feeling that it's gone will remain for a while.

Thanks guys. Hope you two get out of your slump too.....:)

WeirdyMcGee

I suppose you're right. Well I should get off of here and get to studying.

Aw, Pips~ does your school have a tutoring program?
Perhaps getting a bit of extra help from a peer a couple hours per week would help you out?
Much better than scraping by without understanding the coursework, right?
There's no shame in asking for help-- but it can definitely make a person anxious.
Either way, good luck! Hang in there!

Nyxy

I'm a biology major, but I'm finding out the hard way I'm not smart enough for this crap. Im lost in my botany class right now and Im always last to leave lab and not get things done. Im just overall demoralized right now. =\

You have to be masochistic to survive through any science program. :D Quite a number of the classes I have taken for my major were heavily discouraging, particularly when it came to exams where quite often the class average came out to ~60%. I'm also one of the last to leave the labs but that should not, by all means, reflect on your intelligence. I am willing to bet that you like being thorough with your tasks, without rushing through it, and there's nothing wrong with that. Some topics are also hard to digest, depending on your background strengths. Never give up, if it's something you truly want.

LifeInternal88

In a population of 6.96 billion why do I feel so f****** alone.

Funny thing is that even if two lonely people meet each other they can't get over the loneliness. I still don't know why it happens, but apparently it's how it's meant to be. It's so sad it's slowly killing me.

hmm...that means lonely people are somehow predisposed to feeling lonely. Because if there are so many people in the world, yet you still feel lonely, then you can't be helped. I'm not trying to be negative, but if reaching out to people (talking to people) doesn't help, then there is no cure...

or alternatively, you have misdiagnosed your problem. The CAUSE of the way you feel (what you have called loneliness) is actually something else. It looks like loneliness, it feels like loneliness, but it is not - (because if it was loneliness it would be cured by interactions with people).

Am I making any sense? Ok, sorry if this has depressed you further. I'm not sure what exactly my point was...I'm looking for other ways to solve these issues.

I haven't heard back about my job offer. They said they would most likely call today, but I'll give them a couple more days. In a way, I don't really care if they call me or not. I'm just so happy that I finally broke that barrier and went to an interview. If they don't call, I will be a tad disappointed, though, because I thought the interview went well.

Phoenixx

tumblr_kof6jljHfw1qzma4ho1_500.jpg
^ Haha, that's cute! ::p:

I'm so friggin' cold right now. >.< I seriously wish I could have a heater in this room.

I haven't heard back about my job offer. They said they would most likely call today, but I'll give them a couple more days. In a way, I don't really care if they call me or not. I'm just so happy that I finally broke that barrier and went to an interview. If they don't call, I will be a tad disappointed, though, because I thought the interview went well.

^Well done! You're really brave. Good luck with the job ^_^

Vampayah88

Thats really great Dead_on_Arrival1! keep on rollin!!:D

I feel ok this morning. I made a decision and im gonna stick to it for real now. If you're gonna ignore me then act like everything is ok then you are sadly mistaken. I'm at the end of my rope and I don't want to keep trying and tell myself it's ok what i'm doing, what we're doing. I know it's all my fault tho. Good thing something finally opened my eyes yesterday.

^Those girls of your school seem like a bunch of mean b*****s. Don't listen to them. From the pictures you've posted here you don't seem fat at all. Whatever you do NEVER avoid eating, because it might make you skinny but it will damage your health in the long run. It will also spoil your natural beauty. Trust me on this,speaking from personal experience. If you want to be more skinny you should stick to exercise. That's the best and only way.

Chaotik

^They call you fat because they know that's the only thing that offend you. Don't call you ugly or stupid because you aren't and they know, while being slightly above your ideal weight (but not fat) they stick on your weak point. If I'm not mistaken you are just 13 years old, you're in full development and you're still a little girl, and you live with idiots immature kids (you can always lose weight but they will never have the intelligence). You have a cute face and you'll see that when you grow up, if you continue to eat alright and exercise, your body will fall in love the boys ;)

Lea

Banned
Miserable, lonely, stressed, incredibly insecure. Does everyone seem to know the only thing that can insult me or something? I'm working on it, but...I need help to just not give a ****. Whenever I've been insulted, it's always been fat. Never ugly, never stupid...never. Fat. And I'm not even....I'm a healthy weight for my height, I eat alright, I'm FORCED to exercise two/three hours every week. I'm a healthy human being. And yet.. I see something, and others do, that's disgusting. That's why I'm partly bulimic....rather weird to admit,I've always denied it. But usually after dinner or breakfast, I'll make myself sick. Not like it works, and it's not after every regular meal, it's just...some of the time. I desperately want to be skinny like all the other girls at my school,but I never have been. I think that's partly why I look so old, I like that, but I don't like...not being skinny,I guess.
****ing anxious right now, I don't want to eat anymore. I feel like cutting off all the fat on my body just so people will like me. I know I'm not skinny, but since age 9 or 10, I began to be called fat at school. And I was a chubby child, but I was never....fat....I don't think.
It feels like no one really cares when I feel like this, or wants to help.Or don't know to help so they leave me alone,hence, causing the loneliness. People only like me when I'm jovial and my usual self, a total clown. Particularly at school. I'm not an object they can use for entertainment right now because I'm anxious and miserable.

If you appear slim or not is not always due to how much body fat you've got, but due to the body build (skeleton). Some girls (or people) have their skeletons slim till fragile, and some large, some are curvy, some not. I've seen a lot of people who can eat as much as they can and never get or seem fat. I haven't been blessed with skinny skeleton that's why even when I am my normal healthy weight, I never appear slim. And if I still want to appear slim and diet a lot, then in turn I look unhealthy skinny, as if I was on a death bed :rolleyes:. So what is there to do. If you're happy with your weight yourself just don't give **** what they say, they may be pretty but ignorant and ignorant people always find something to pick on anyway.

If you appear slim or not is not always due to how much body fat you've got, but due to the body build (skeleton). Some girls (or people) have their skeletons slim till fragile, and some large, some are curvy, some not. I've seen a lot of people who can eat as much as they can and never get or seem fat. I haven't been blessed with skinny skeleton that's why even when I am my normal healthy weight, I never appear slim. And if I still want to appear slim and diet a lot, then in turn I look unhealthy skinny, as if I was on a death bed :rolleyes:.

^Haha this is exactly the same with me lol.