How are you feeling?

Does that girl have any sort of mental issues that you maybe aren't aware of? possible troubles at home? those are the only reasons I can imagine the leniency being shown to her. otherwise...that's a bunch of crap. i can't stand when teachers or guardians let bullies slide.

I don't think she does. I don't think her parents are around very much to keep her in check and discipline her.
They're just going to let her get away with it. She swore at me, she doesn't get any punishment but a slap on the wrists. I show her these printscreens tomorrow where I'm swearing, she's going to freak out and call my parents :O
OMGOMGOMG TARA'S SWEARING OMGGG DID YOU KNOW YOUR DAUGHTER FREQUENTLY SWEAR?

Oh just **** off. They're all stupid ****ing ****s at my school,teachers and pupils.

^Ah really tough situation. She seems like a real ***** Hang in there dear. Maybe you can try explaing the whole thing to your parents.

I have. My parents don't care that I swear.

Let's face it, I could be doing much worse. I don't drink,smoke, **** random guys or take drugs. I work hard at school, I do well. I think I'm entitled to be swearing really.
And how else are you supposed to respond when two girls are stood either side of you calling you a **** and a bitch?

I hate being there. I have no friends, I have the situation I just mentioned, I have this girl called Jo making life difficult.

WeirdyMcGee

skinned my knuckles re-arranging the furniture in my room... I'm quite happy with the outcome, though.
Better feng shui.
With my bed away from the ****ty window, I shouldn't be waking up with ice on my face anymore. -__-

MrJones

Content...and fat,haha. Chips,red sauce and meat pizza,mmm. And then raspberry cheesecake for dessert,mmm, I love life for now,haha.
homer+drool+2.gif

Wanna share some? :D

Lucy:)

Feeling pretty annoyed at myself. I agreed to help out at an event on Saturday which involved me being in front of an audience of people. I've been nervous about it all week and because it's got close I've freaked out and said I can't do it anymore. Feels like a big step backwards :(

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Well I'm glad you're glad to hear it! :D

I'm glad too! ::p:

Feeling pretty annoyed at myself. I agreed to help out at an event on Saturday which involved me being in front of an audience of people. I've been nervous about it all week and because it's got close I've freaked out and said I can't do it anymore. Feels like a big step backwards :(

Don't worry. Don't be hard on yourself! You will step forward again, I understand I've last minute avoided something the stress gets to you... but it's ALWAYS worse in your head/imagination. And over before you know it... any chance to still do it again? And what if you don't mind me asking, was it? :)

Don't worry. Don't be hard on yourself! You will step forward again, I understand I've last minute avoided something the stress gets to you... but it's ALWAYS worse in your head/imagination. And over before you know it... any chance to still do it again? And what if you don't mind me asking, was it? :)

No its fine! It was a Sports competition and I was meant to be a ball girl. it was just the combination of being sporty and being in front of an audience that was too much for me! I've been helping out at a few sporting events as a way of trying to help with my anxiety.
I'm supposed to be helping out in a few weeks at something else. I just feel a bit stupid, I let me instincts that something bad was going to happen get the better of me!

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

No its fine! It was a Sports competition and I was meant to be a ball girl. it was just the combination of being sporty and being in front of an audience that was too much for me! I've been helping out at a few sporting events as a way of trying to help with my anxiety.
I'm supposed to be helping out in a few weeks at something else. I just feel a bit stupid, I let me instincts that something bad was going to happen get the better of me!

Ahhh cool! Good for you! Don't beat yourself up - you're not stupid! There's a next time, always, just work towards it, two weeks from now. Those fight/flight instincts can be strong - I've done so many times similar; but it's always never as bad as we think; but still can end up avoiding. But more do more confident you'll get. You can do it! ;)

Ahhh cool! Good for you! Don't beat yourself up - you're not stupid! There's a next time, always, just work towards it, two weeks from now. Those fight/flight instincts can be strong - I've done so many times similar; but it's always never as bad as we think; but still can end up avoiding. But more do more confident you'll get. You can do it! ;)

Yeah it can be hard. Thank you! :)

Like an absolute fool. My interview is tomorrow and the terror has finally kicked in. I got some sleeping aids, but everyone keeps telling me not to take them because they are addictive. I know I'm not going to sleep tonight. I just got my SSI denial letter. They said, "sure, you can't work your past jobs but there are some out there that you can do." Oh yeah? Show me, please. I can't get to the ****ing interview without wanting to die. I'm going to see two of my friends after the interview for a belated bday celebration. And on Saturday I'm seeing another friend who needs some company because she has to see a neurologist whenever they can fit her in and she's terrified and so am I and I don't know what to do. I have a headache and I just want to crawl in a hole with my jar of Nutella, cry until I can't anymore, and then just...go away.