How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

I'm kind of excited. I'm not sure why. I'm going to go hit the town, do a little window shopping, probably spend some money that I don't have, and just enjoy myself for the day. I deserve a good day every once in a while, dammit!
^ Agreed! I like making good days for myself. :) This week has been incredibly stressful for me, so what did I do today? I bought a Hershey bar. Instantly cheers me up, haha. I'm like a little kid. ::p:

U

userremoved

Still hopelessly in love with this one girl, but extremely frustrated, confused and bewildered. Wishing I didn't have all these mixed emotions.

Out of sight, out of mind. That works for me. Try to avoid seeing her for a while if possible. Like a reallly long while

upndwn

Out of sight, out of mind. That works for me. Try to avoid seeing her for a while if possible. Like a reallly long while

I'm trying, but it's really hard. We are kind of drawn to each other. It's difficult to describe, but we are kind of together except that there's nothing sexual between us. It feels good to have that kind of connection, but extremely frustrating that there can't be anything more.

U

userremoved

I'm trying, but it's really hard. We are kind of drawn to each other. It's difficult to describe, but we are kind of together except that there's nothing sexual between us. It feels good to have that kind of connection, but extremely frustrating that there can't be anything more.

Why can't it be anything more?

Sorry, its none of my business. I was just curious because every girl that I was interested in but only wanted me as a friend was not nearly as drawn to me as I was to her. In fact just about every time there was another guy that was always picked instead of me.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Pretty good. I'd feel even better though if this headache would go away. Damn me and my cravings for milk chocolate.

U

userremoved

I was just curious because every girl that I was interested in but only wanted me as a friend was not nearly as drawn to me as I was to her. In fact just about every time there was another guy that was always picked instead of me.

And if thats the case, you're better off spending your time watching paint dry than pining over that individual.

upndwn

Why can't it be anything more?

Sorry, its none of my business. I was just curious because every girl that I was interested in but only wanted me as a friend was not nearly as drawn to me as I was to her. In fact just about every time there was another guy that was always picked instead of me.

She was already involved with a guy when we met. It was love at first sight between us, but she also cares for the other guy. I have respectfully kept my distance, but it is very difficult to stay apart. So far nothing has happened between us except a kiss, but I don't know how it will turn out in the end. I don't want to hurt anyone but I also don't want to be hurt in return.

Stressed. Anxious. I keep thinking I'm forgetting to do something.
I literally hate everyone at my school right now, particularly this girl Jo. They can all go **** themselves.

Dead_on_Arrival

Stressed. Anxious. I keep thinking I'm forgetting to do something.
I literally hate everyone at my school right now, particularly this girl Jo. They can all go **** themselves.

Try and not let them get to you. I was bullied in school by just about everyone. I learned to ignore them at school and to not rise to it. Eventually they got bored and left me alone.

I understand this all too well, as will many people here. Chin up. :)

MaliceInWickedland

I don't know. I'm like really bipolar today. I was sort of depressed in the morning, cheered up a little in the early afternoon, got a little bit angsty later on, and now I feel depressed again, over something really stupid too.

planemo

I'm feeling ok, and rather relaxed - but due to the fact that I'm in my "depressed state" and avoiding all responsibilities.