How are you feeling?

Feathers

Pebbles, GO ROCK the exam!!! :)

Can you take an icepack or a thermos with cold beverage or such? (maybe you could ask?)
(stay away from soda pop/coca cola and sugar or such, they may make things worse... maybe water/mineral water/herbal tea...?)
eat up on magnesium-rich foods and make sure to not be hungry beforehand... (and to STUDY beforehand!!)

Maybe you could even have water on your hands/arms/face to 'cool' you..? (natural 'air conditioning')
or the icepacks, if allowed? (You could say you 'concentrate better' this way maybe?)

Teenage girls generally don't bite people's heads off. And there will be a teacher to stop her from doing so, I guess?

What if she's secretly on spw under a nickname?? (that other girl)

(I think she won't bite your head off in exam time either... Maybe stay away from rhymes or specifically witty comes, and just try to be 'casual' about it...? Like you're there for the exam and that's it. You can stick to 'everyday' comments about exam/studying/wish her well etc. If she glares at you, just glare back. hm. Or smile. If she turns into a werewolf - hm, she probably WON'T!! And the school has security, right? :) And maybe you can make a witty comment AFTER the exam - then, at least it will all be (almost) over with, no?)

Edit: what Rembrandt said, lol.

Feathers

Hey Lea,

slow heart rate and bad blood circulation: you can totally combat that with more movement - exercise, going for a walk/jog etc (easier said than done, but I'd recommend it. Might wanna ask your doctors what type of exercise they'd recommend or what wouldn't be so great maybe... start slowly, by all means..)
other organs may improve then too... and breathing exercises (ideally on fresh air) could possibly help too...

artheriosclerosis - nutrition could be a factor here, I think it's better to go more fat-free? (as in, avoid such foods) Though I think fat-free milk can actually cause problems... Might wanna research it a bit or get an informed opinion by a nutricionist or such...
I used to think my nutrition was pretty okay too, and fitday.com said it wasn't so great, minerals and vitamins-wise (might check if you want to)

I went to a check up today and they said it was artheriosclerosis of middle severity and also there is a major problem with kidney, adrenals, thyroid etc. I have bad blood circulation in the body and organs and excess CO2 in blood.

And tell Pebbles to behave lol!! :)

Phoenixx

An hour and a half spent outside trimming briars and bull thistle, getting poked by the thorns numerous times, and one bee sting later and I'm still feeling great. What's up with that? Anyway, I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts, and I hope that's still a while. :)

Nanita

::(: What's wrong, Nanita?

Oh well..I don´t have the life I want.
I saw my father today, which just gave me the extra kick downwards - he´s alcoholic and slowly dying and he behaves horribly.

Some days I´m okay emotionally, even if things are wrong, but today is just not one of the good days.
I feel tired of living, basically. Existential emptiness.

Nanita

i hope this feeling will pass soon.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

With S.A days tend to be either good or bad... I'm sorry that today hasn't been such a good one but I hope you have a better tomorrow :)

Thanks girls, I really appreciate it.
I´m almost sure that I will be doing much better tomorrow. I will be going to the beach with a friend.

B

Beatrice

Another day another migraine.... to borrow a line from Squidward.

Really though, had to leave work early due to migraine. One of my coworkers didn't believe me, thought I was lying. That's how people act when you have migraine disorder, because you SEEM fine. Pfft. Great, another problem to aggravate my SA.

Also, the friend I was talking about a while ago... the one who was a jerk and then a year later apologized and wanted to talk... just stopped responding to my messages. So I finally sent him a last message saying that I tried and to take care. He hasn't responded yet. May be the last of him.

Not feeling well at all. Head pounding, so much to do, can't do it because I'm in pain. Also things all up in the air with the family, stepdad gone now, they got restraining orders and he wants to come back but they don't want him to.

Helppppppp. This is so depressing ::(:

Nanita

Another day another migraine.... to borrow a line from Squidward.

Really though, had to leave work early due to migraine. One of my coworkers didn't believe me, thought I was lying. That's how people act when you have migraine disorder, because you SEEM fine. Pfft. Great, another problem to aggravate my SA.

Also, the friend I was talking about a while ago... the one who was a jerk and then a year later apologized and wanted to talk... just stopped responding to my messages. So I finally sent him a last message saying that I tried and to take care. He hasn't responded yet. May be the last of him.

Not feeling well at all. Head pounding, so much to do, can't do it because I'm in pain. Also things all up in the air with the family, stepdad gone now, they got restraining orders and he wants to come back but they don't want him to.

Helppppppp. This is so depressing ::(:

I know how it is having migraines. It´s so painful.
In high school, I couldn´t manage to go to classes because of migraines, and I had a hard time convincing the teachers that migraine was the reason I skipped classes. Finally I brought a document from my doctor, and I was allowed to skip as many classes as I needed to ...

simpsons2007

For a change I'm doing GREAT today
146.gif

I am getting scared that I suffocate or die of heart failure. It´s been pretty severe recently. At first I thought it could be a breast cancer because of the pain and burning on the chest but then I realized it will be rather from the heart, as I have difficulty getting oxygen when I breathe. I also have enormous pressure on the chest, all the time even when I'm in rest. I wish I could escape it but there is nowhere to escape. I went to a check up today and they said it was artheriosclerosis of middle severity and also there is a major problem with kidney, adrenals, thyroid etc. I have bad blood circulation in the body and organs and excess CO2 in blood.

I hope you start to feel better soon!

Anxiety wise, I'm kinda blah. I think I'm going to look at some jobs and maybe even some apartments to give me some motivation.

GalaxyDuster

Hi, my name is Sara. I am brand new here; just wanted to say hello.

How am I feeling? I had emergency surgery about 3 weeks ago, and I have to go back to my job for the first time since then, tomorrow. So I am feeling very anxious. I don't even know how I manage to go to work in the first place, I am so anxious every day. So I am especially anxious about tomorrow.

Nice to know you all. :)