How are you feeling?

B

Beatrice

I don't know why I can't keep myself at a consistent level of functioning/stability. I'm descending.

^^^THIS!!! :(

Seems many people are feeling awful today. And the weather where I am matches the mood. Bleh :(

Edit: Yep, telepathine confirmed it, heh. We all need to get together and commiserate and then bake brownies (the drug-free kind. Unless you're offering. Haha jokes, jokes!)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I feel like settling comfortably into sadness again.

WOW - those were literally my exact thoughts. Add just plain ole unsure about everything now. BAH!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!

YouTube - Picard says no!

I dont want to settle back... gotta refocus. Dont slip into this comfort, Lunarla, and tele and Beatty and anyone do some jumping jacks with me! Seriously. Jump 10 times with a smile. If you feel silly, that's a good sign. I dont want to get into this mood nor do I want anyone else.

lunarla

WOW - those were literally my exact thoughts. Add just plain ole unsure about everything now. BAH!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!

YouTube - Picard says no!

I dont want to settle back... gotta refocus. Dont slip into this comfort, Lunarla, and tele and Beatty and anyone do some jumping jacks with me! Seriously. Jump 10 times with a smile. If you feel silly, that's a good sign. I dont want to get into this mood nor do I want anyone else.

I feel about 24% better! It's a start. It's just ridiculously difficult sometimes to get traction and keep it. It's a sisyphean task if I ever knew one. I hope you all find things in your day that make it even just a little easier.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I did my Jumping Jacks. Lunarla did hers (I assume =). Sooooo....... Tele? Beatrice? Anyone else? Jump jump jump! =) Musak needed.

LUNARLA - Yeah. It's like driving on an icy road... but... when you crash try and replace your tires to chains. Crashed today maybe. I crashed too. Im trying to add more traction. =)

B

Beatrice

I did my Jumping Jacks. Lunarla did hers (I assume =). Sooooo....... Tele? Beatrice? Anyone else? Jump jump jump! =) Musak needed.

LUNARLA - Yeah. It's like driving on an icy road... but... when you crash try and replace your tires to chains. Crashed today maybe. I crashed too. Im trying to add more traction. =)

Jumping jacks, right-o *flops arms lazily* There ya go.

I like that analogy btw.

Oh, you guys getting fit^? Nice!

I'm going to start soon myself - tommorow in fact - anyone want to start jogging w/ me? :)

I'm also going to be doing pushups and a bit of weights, but that's optional :)

planemo

I'm so bored out of my mind, I feel like I'm gonna explode...

5768.gif