How are you feeling?

dottie

feeling bat**** insecure, induced by attempts at communicating with peers. i feel better about myself when i am alone in a fantasy world.

gazelle

Feeling astray...Had a job interview last week and I liked their conditions.
They didn't tell me if I qualified or not and the last interviewer didn't look very impressed .
The only thing he told me was that they had to interview some other poeple as well and that they'd call if they wanted me .
I was so nervous that I forgot to ask him until when I should wait.
*sigh* Couldn't he just tell me no!The anticipation is killing me.

Last edited:

Newtype

I really don't feel good today. It's one of those days where my body and my brain are so tired because of depression. I slept 10 hours, but the depression just keeps pulling me down. I gotta study for some tests too and it's so hard to really get into it because of that.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Super posted another version of this, but....... I want this pill.

265855956v12_480x480_Front.jpg

B

Beatrice

I really don't feel good today. It's one of those days where my body and my brain are so tired because of depression. I slept 10 hours, but the depression just keeps pulling me down. I gotta study for some tests too and it's so hard to really get into it because of that.

Meeeeee toooooooo :( OY VEY! (yes. oy vey.)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Even when I'm happy I can't get into studying lol. But I feel ya. Fukitol =D

Because I have a 4 day weekend, thank to easter. I had a nap-day.

It is what the name implies. It was a mellow warm spring day too.

So I feel great.. ~W~