How are you feeling?

B

Beatrice

Yeah sleep is good, but my sleep is anything but restful. Very bizarre and vivid dreams, makes me wake up even more tired then when i went to bed.

i was always a mutant unfortunately. ::(:

Ah, yes, bizarre and vivid dreams. I get those... all the time. And I noticed they have become more bizarre and vivid, and longer, now that I have been alone and depressed for such a long time. It's a drug trip every night.... without the high.

Yesterday I dreamed of a huge gargantuan big gigantic strawberry and other juicy fruits of incredible sweetness in a huge fantasy supermarket. I wish I could stay there longer.

planemo

^
How long were the queues though? ::p:

Ah, yes, bizarre and vivid dreams. I get those... all the time. And I noticed they have become more bizarre and vivid, and longer, now that I have been alone and depressed for such a long time. It's a drug trip every night.... without the high.

Aww, you too. ::(: But at least once in a while a really good dream comes along and then you don't mind it being so vivid. :) I've been suffering from depression and being alone for a long time now. Not really sure if my subconscious has turned inside out, due to a lack of human contact or perhaps the lack of any self esteem.

I often wonder what kind of dreams those with lots of friends and good confidence in themselves have...

EscapeArtist

phooey, family nostalgia hurts. stumbled upon a bunch of old pictures saved on my computer. maybe make self cup of tea and allow a down day today for i. (every day is a "down" day anyways, but normally "i" don't "allow" it).. "."

I am feeling pretty bad, my mother's boyfriend is trying to set me up on a blind date with his single friend, with a view to me becoming a "plus one" for a wedding they're all going to this summer. The guy hasn't called me yet but I don't want to go out with him - he is older than me, sounds like a bit of a creep (according to stepdad, this man has a "thing" for East Asian women. Ugh) and I can't go to dinner with people; I have digestive problems and find it hard to keep food down. If I'm lucky enough not to start retching at the table, the only thing I can really do is say something offensive so he won't ask for another date. But it makes me anxious, I don't want to see anyone.

Newtype

I am feeling pretty bad, my mother's boyfriend is trying to set me up on a blind date with his single friend, with a view to me becoming a "plus one" for a wedding they're all going to this summer. The guy hasn't called me yet but I don't want to go out with him - he is older than me, sounds like a bit of a creep (according to stepdad, this man has a "thing" for East Asian women. Ugh) and I can't go to dinner with people; I have digestive problems and find it hard to keep food down. If I'm lucky enough not to start retching at the table, the only thing I can really do is say something offensive so he won't ask for another date. But it makes me anxious, I don't want to see anyone.

Damn, that's creepy. Just stand your ground and say no. You make your own decisions in life, nobody should force you to do anything, especially not "mom's boyfriend".

I live at home with him and my mother and they are encouraging me to go on the date because "you never go out anywhere," "you don't have any friends" and "you're getting on a bit, it's WEIRD not to have a boyfriend at your age." I think I will say no, would rather put up with some nagging at home than embarrass myself in public

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I feel so down... someone hug me ;(

Hug-your-partner-like-a-Tiger_JvLt8_r.jpg