How are you feeling?

planemo

::(: Emu sorry to hear it:( U are sick or something? I hope will be not eternity of eternities. I hate waiting rooms =/ Good luck !

No, it was my monthly visit to get my meds, but it went very well indeed. I hardly had to wait at all. :D That made my day. :)

B

Beatrice

Still GOOD! That spring weather is getting to me, and I have so much energy and feel great. *fingers crossed* please let this last longer

B

Beatrice

Aww, I'm sorry Lemur. But hey, you live in Cali and it's mostly sunny, no? So quit your complaining! :p

I am SO EXCITED because I finally got a new bittorrent and I'm downloading all this music I've wanted for ages from Piratebay. SOOOO EXCITTEDDD!!! :D :D : D

DespairSoul

Feeling not well...upset stomach..and i don't know why. If is from food or something else gosh i feel like vomit from yesterday evening and weak..maybe is some type of flue or something i really don't know..huh
hoping will stop soon is so unpleasant=/

planemo

Feeling not well...upset stomach..and i don't know why. If is from food or something else gosh i feel like vomit from yesterday evening and weak..maybe is some type of flue or something i really don't know..huh
hoping will stop soon is so unpleasant=/

Sorry to hear that DS ::(:. i hope you feel better soon. :)

Maybe this will help...

1562.gif

DespairSoul

Sorry to hear that DS ::(:. i hope you feel better soon. :)

Maybe this will help...

1562.gif

bahaha =) cute nurse thanks for nice comment. I hope too is unpleasant. I think something bad fly around in the air..can be also stomach flu or something or maybe medication?:confused: I hope first option more..

Toomuchfear

Feeling crap...my only friend has gone and I don't know if I'll see him again. My new job sucks and my brain is in overload so i can't concentrate on anything, the people there think i'm weird, I always have to talk to them and they never talk to me. I'm getting older and I have no idea what my purpose in life is or what I'm meant to do. I wish I had lots of friends but I'm stuck with the very few people who listen to me, who tend to be weirdos. Ahhh, this has actually helped vent out some frustrations

Kiwong

My last day of work then Easter break, and the Australian Masters Athletics. I made it! Tapering now to get rid of all those niggles.

I feel extremely alienated from everyone. So much that I even feel awkward being online here. I don't know whether it's me, others, temporary, long term, significant or insignificant. Maddening.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

And classes cancelled due to power outage. Drove over 40 miles to turn back and drive another 40 miles. Awesome. Actually... was because I felt better just getting outta the house. Blasting music in the car.