How are you feeling?

AlleyCat

Unsure. I think all these years of lacking social skills have made me terrible at reading people. I never want to be a bother.

Mikefly

Nervous and shook , mildly depressed from drinking 2 days ago. I have to take my life to the next level somehow.

iamthenra

kinda drained at the moment... Been studying my butt off, for 7 straight days with very little time for "me"... All because of excessive worry, anxiety... I put too much pressure on myself to get good grades, or the best grades that I can get. And when I do take a quiz and test, if I get one wrong I am totally deflated and I get depressed. I feel like I am constantly cramming for finals every day since the 24th of August... I am so overwhelmed with it all...

AlleyCat

Much better than I was earlier. I'm mostly happy and content right now. :) I just wish I could get rid of this annoying headache. =/

cobalt_bluester

am feeling very worried about money, my health and what the future holds. things are very, very tough at the moment for sure and I can only hope that things will soon get better for me.

iamthenra

Depressed.... Because I am always saying something or doing something that destroy's what few friendships I have.... The problem is that I don't know what I said... Oh well, I am doomed to be alone for eternity. Guess I am used to this.

sleepysparrow

^ Sorry to hear you feel that way Curt, i'll always be your friend though...I hope you feel better soon.

I'm feeling quite miserable myself

Sinar_Matahari

I'm doing well today. I just had my second session with my therapist and I'm doing well. I didn't feel much anxiety today. I'm content. :)