How are you feeling?

SNB1501

Im am so tired today at school exept when I got home the hard part felt like it was over and I feel less stressed I can't wait til I graduate High School and go to College ::eek::

I don't think you are strange, at all. Actually, I find you very interesting.

Curious. Feeling of flight. Will stand and fight instead.

Interesting.

Thought it over. Could only think of responses to turn a rather harmless compliment into something negative. Knowing full well negativity was not the intention.

Twist. Real piece of work I can be. Anyone else do that? Take something and twist around?

Tiercel

Better. Had a cold the past few days. Then I picked up my guitar a while ago and couldn't play for crap.

Luckily I've warmed up a bit. So I'm glad that I'm not as bad as I knew I wasn't.

:D

dreamer78

I wish people would acknowledge and interact with me first. Seems like I always have to be the one to initiate everything which makes me feel unwanted. Damn people.

Yeah I feel the exactly same. I sometimes feel guilty whenever I start something, thinking I'm just wasting their time and that they would be happier elsewhere...

KiaKaha

Banned
Beginning to wonder if I belong here. Perhaps its SA, maybe with a splash of paranoia...am I even speaking english? who knows... I dont feel like I am part of the club...like when I walk into a room full of good friends and they all hush when they notice "that guy" is here...