How are you feeling?

Ohhhhh, hell yeeeaaaah! It's been years since I emptied a whole table out! Such a great feeling pulling all those chips towards you. It's empowering.:D

I know man, sad thing is I can only play it with the computer AI on Red Dead Redemption at this time of night haha. Usually though I'm a crap bluffer, so I end up losing. Still it's a good feeling when I win (which is rare). Lol.

chrisjurban

I'm crying and listening to seal's "love's divine." i'm thinking about actually opening up with my real feelings to my therapist tomorrow, because thats really the only way he can actually help me. really. no more lies. no more hiding. true motives, true feelings. true self. :) love is what i need to help me know my name.

chrisjurban

good moments make me worry about when the good moment is going to end and then my mind starts to analyze exactly what is going on and i lose the good moment. fun stuff.

lunaticbinge

good moments make me worry about when the good moment is going to end and then my mind starts to analyze exactly what is going on and i lose the good moment. fun stuff.

Tons of fun. I also start over analyzing what a "good moment" is supposed to be and it makes me miserable. The mind needs an on/off switch.

dottie

ugh no way. you want to hear how intrusive and patronizing my mom is? i've been hanging out at a local bar on wednesday nights with new friends... maybe the past 4 weeks? i just recently met them, they're new friends, it's a new thing. anyway, i guess one wednesday night (mind you, i stress this is only the 4th wed this week) she drove around looking for the bar so she could come while i was there. how f***ing stalkery and psycho is that? i never make friends and when i do instantaneously she is stalking me? psycho controlling intrustive CREEP. i am 30 years old and THIS.

not normal. in fact i find it truly disturbing.

KiaKaha

Banned
I am not feeling sad today. Happiness might be pushing it so I wont say that. Its different. So much so I had to put in writing.

lunaticbinge

ugh no way. you want to hear how intrusive and patronizing my mom is? i've been hanging out at a local bar on wednesday nights with new friends... maybe the past 4 weeks? i just recently met them, they're new friends, it's a new thing. anyway, i guess one wednesday night (mind you, i stress this is only the 4th wed this week) she drove around looking for the bar so she could come while i was there. how f***ing stalkery and psycho is that? i never make friends and when i do instantaneously she is stalking me? psycho controlling intrustive CREEP. i am 30 years old and THIS.

not normal. in fact i find it truly disturbing.

That is rather creepy. Why would she want to do that? Overprotection or something else?

i feel good today, even with all the pressure going on, i feel good!
I won't let that bother me the damn pressure (okay not at the moment, i hope i can hold on that:p)
But i feel really good, and i will try to keep that up!

Obstacle 1

I feel rather scattered today.. I should have been be studying, i should have at least done something to further my life, but I just sat there and achieved nothing.. I dont know why I do this, it is like I need time that is blank, dead. Only then can I muster the energy to face what has to be done.