How are you feeling?

overcome.

Last night I believed that I was losing my mind. Tonight, I feel hopeful. I hope nothing brings me down from believing that my life is going to change very shortly. I am really starting to imagine my life without this phobia that has done so much to me, taught me so much about myself, about life, and has taken me down the darkest of roads.

Thanks for your response. I suppose I get so mad over it because I would expect that because so many of us here have these huge fears of judgment, that there would be more understanding for other people's situations and problems here, yet how quick people are to judge here is just shocking to me.

I love how you talk, btw

I can only wager a guess that people here seem more willing to judge simply becuase it is easier. However that may not be the case and I cannot truthfully continue with my wager on this guess.

It is hard for me to accept complements. I will do what many here are doing and use Overcome's screen name to overcome that feeling. Hoping Overcome doesn't mind.

Thanks - done.

Continuity, possibly relying on stability of mind. To think through what must be said, time. Many backspaces, then rereads, then hover the pointer, make it right. Unfortunetly most of what I post is quite random at best. Hard to make right.

Lost Girl

I can only wager a guess that people here seem more willing to judge simply becuase it is easier. However that may not be the case and I cannot truthfully continue with my wager on this guess.

It is hard for me to accept complements. I will do what many here are doing and use Overcome's screen name to overcome that feeling. Hoping Overcome doesn't mind.

Thanks - done.

Continuity, possibly relying on stability of mind. To think through what must be said, time. Many backspaces, then rereads, then hover the pointer, make it right. Unfortunetly most of what I post is quite random at best. Hard to make right.
I think you're right, it is much easier to pass judgments on others than it is to face the reality of any given situation, and I do believe that is why many do it. I get so disappointed when people choose not to open their minds and hearts and show a little compassion and understanding toward people in different situations to their own... I suppose caring so much that people do think that way is just one of my many flaws, but I really do get so angry when I see it happen.

I'm terrible at accepting compliments myself, it's a little easier online as it doesn't seem so personal, but, I definitely understand the uneasiness.
Your posts are completely compelling to me, random sometimes, yes, but thought provoking in a way. It's almost like poetry :). I didn't mean to compliment you again ::p:, just my thoughts.

Tiercel

Hot, tired, miserable, and suddenly stressed out.

I had maybe a grand total of 7 hours of sleep from Friday night to Sunday. I slept a lot today, but I'm still feeling sleep deprived. Then my one friend comes over tonight and tells me that he wants me to record guitar parts for a few songs that we've written over the years. But since he's moving out to California in August or September, he wants them recorded yesterday. It might not be so bad if I had actually played any parts of these songs in the past few months, but I haven't. And this whole anxiety thing really makes me bristle at surprises like this.

Oh, and he has off on Wednesday, so he was hoping to go over and record them then. I guess he forgot about his cell phone?

So now I have a few days to get the parts down, then on to the next song. Too bad I hardly qualify as an amateur musician.... :cool:

And like I said I've been rather cranky lately, so I think it's really just that irking me. I hope.

EasySkankin

Sleepy... and depressed... haven't felt like this all week. I did something that I shouldn't have which usually ends up with me becoming depressed... hopefully it's just temporary though. If not, I'm gonna work hard on not doing that thing again!

I think you're right, it is much easier to pass judgments on others than it is to face the reality of any given situation, and I do believe that is why many do it. I get so disappointed when people choose not to open their minds and hearts and show a little compassion and understanding toward people in different situations to their own... I suppose caring so much that people do think that way is just one of my many flaws, but I really do get so angry when I see it happen.

I'm terrible at accepting compliments myself, it's a little easier online as it doesn't seem so personal, but, I definitely understand the uneasiness.
Your posts are completely compelling to me, random sometimes, yes, but thought provoking in a way. It's almost like poetry :). I didn't mean to compliment you again ::p:, just my thoughts.

We all have flaws. An excuse used often to make less the impact of such flaws: 'I am only human.'

When my thoughts are clear, opposed to clouded or fogged, I am certain others will or do see a change. Observing and remembering, I see the change.

Easier online, of course you are correct. Seemingly enjoyable, finally able to speak where within Socialworld it seems impossible. How does one speak one's mind when one is unable to speak? Merely by feelings and paranoid thinking one is held back, still unable to speak. One's potential, in an unending cycle of internal thought, is rarely achieved.

My apologies for letting thought run away with what has been bottled for a long period of time.

Belonging in a different thread, I think. And onto what has been avoided: Many years, cold it may seem, I have ignored compliments. Can it be changed? How does one trully accept? Pruposed answer: by forcing a way through Avoidance. Easier said than done.

To keep with the question: I am still fine.

mrb

hmmm just got a phone call from a mate , hes not been feeling well for a while now , hes had tests some scan or other, got a letter from the hospital , hes had to go to hospital tonight in brighton for a talk with a consultant , its cancer ... but its only in one place so they said its treatable .... but hes scared , i think i would be as well , not a nice thing to get told is it .........so feeling .... sad

Last edited:

mummylala

Feeling very shaken, angry and annoyed... Have just witnessed 4 kids beat up a young boy while videoing it on a phone, im in total shock, this happened right opposite my house..

Hubby went to break it up and tell parents of kids involved but all he got was abuse...

Police have just left my house asking about it, but they dont seem too bothered.. im sooo angry :mad::mad::mad:

mrb

Feeling very shaken, angry and annoyed... Have just witnessed 4 kids beat up a young boy while videoing it on a phone, im in total shock, this happened right opposite my house..

Hubby went to break it up and tell parents of kids involved but all he got was abuse...

Police have just left my house asking about it, but they dont seem too bothered.. im sooo angry :mad::mad::mad:

makes you wonder about the mentality of some people dont it :mad: crying out loud ........your hubby was only trying to help ..

Rembrandt Broam

It's truly depressing to consider the sort of society we are becoming. ::(:

Damaged

I'm feeling good i suppose, i kinda cut myself off from everyone for 3 months. But now im slowly feeling more positive every day.

I'm feeling good oddly. It's 5:27am and I haven't slept yet. Ah well, at least I'll get an hour of sunlight in my room around 7am. I Guess I'll make the best of it and enjoy that. :3