How are you feeling?

mrb

well i cant sit here talking to you lot all day , iv gotta go to work see yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

lyricalliaisons

Anxious & terrified. I also feel like I'm going to cry for some reason. I haven't been awake for very long & not too long ago, I had a dream where me & my mom were at some carnival or something with some sort of psychic. The psychic was able to know just by looking at people people when they were going to die. Well, he singled my mom out & touched my mom right on the chest, because that's where he saw her death coming from, & he said she was going to die in two days, as a result from her bad lungs. Well, I know it was just a dream, but it just added to the fear I've already had for months that my mom is going to die soon. I'm sure (at least I certainly hope so) that she will not die in two days, but the dream just made me more afraid than usual that my mom will die soon. I haven't seen her since May 12, when she first went to the hospital, & I probably won't see her again until she comes home because I have no way to get there to see her. I'm terrified she's going to die while in the hospital & I'm terrified that she's going to die without me ever even being able to see her again. This dream just made everything worse.

AimeeSP

I'm okay at the moment, but as soon as i hear a sad song or see another photo of my grandad im gonna burst into tears. I still cant believe hes gone, its not fair he didn't deserve this he was a good man. :(

planemo

I'm feeling really meh.....
1696.gif

Largey

Today has been a good day. I'm not sure I have worried about going to work so much before, Sunday wasn't great although it was the weekend. I got up and just tried to think positively about the day ahead. Got to work - most of the room were in so I just thought the best way to forget about SA is to keep yourself occupied. Thankfully I had some work to get on with, and found myself having some control over my agoraphobia. I could even interact with colleagues without feeling the need to sit down or lean against something straight away. It wasn't all perfect but nevertheless much better than last week. I've got a meeting tomorrow, a 2 hour meeting in a training room which I am not really looking forward to (no escape....people watching!) but I will get through it.

Lost Girl

I am completely pissed off at how close-minded some people are here. Every time I have come into these forums of late I've seen these ridiculous presumptuous generalizations of certain 'types' of people, really ****ty and thoughtless comments about situations that people seem to know little about. How so many of you can be so judgmental is just beyond me. I need a punching bag right now

I am completely pissed off at how close-minded some people are here. Every time I have come into these forums of late I've seen these ridiculous presumptuous generalizations of certain 'types' of people, really ****ty and thoughtless comments about situations that people seem to know little about. How so many of you can be so judgmental is just beyond me. I need a punching bag right now

Sorry to hear that. I am new and am in hopes that I have not gone down that route. Thinking, I am sure most, if not all, mean well.

I may, in the future, happen down that route. It is hard to say. Just don't hesitate to tell me I am wrong - I don't mind. I am sure, perhaps certain, that most do not mind, either.

If I have misread your post, I tend to read fast without comprehension, let me know.

As to the question: I am fine, I am always fine, even when I am not, I am fine.

Lost Girl

Sorry to hear that. I am new and am in hopes that I have not gone down that route. Thinking, I am sure most, if not all, mean well.

I may, in the future, happen down that route. It is hard to say. Just don't hesitate to tell me I am wrong - I don't mind. I am sure, perhaps certain, that most do not mind, either.

If I have misread your post, I tend to read fast without comprehension, let me know.

As to the question: I am fine, I am always fine, even when I am not, I am fine.

Thanks for your response. I suppose I get so mad over it because I would expect that because so many of us here have these huge fears of judgment, that there would be more understanding for other people's situations and problems here, yet how quick people are to judge here is just shocking to me.

I love how you talk, btw