How are you feeling?

Ignace

Omfg so sad. I had these 2 friends today at the door and I acted so weird. I have no idea what happened it was like I was on stage for thousands off people or something. I send them away and they were shocked.::(: I have no idea how to explain this.::(:

Ritta

I'm still shocked Spain won. We're definitely going to have a World Cup Final Party on Sunday :D

mummylala

makes you wonder about the mentality of some people dont it :mad: crying out loud ........your hubby was only trying to help ..

Still really f**ked off by this, he had comment posted about him on facebook today by some of the kids lol

Police still havent done anything about it as far as we are aware.. THe parents of the kids that did it def havent done anything :mad::mad:

EasySkankin

Feeling very shaken, angry and annoyed... Have just witnessed 4 kids beat up a young boy while videoing it on a phone, im in total shock, this happened right opposite my house..

Hubby went to break it up and tell parents of kids involved but all he got was abuse...

Police have just left my house asking about it, but they dont seem too bothered.. im sooo angry :mad::mad::mad:

That's just sad... :/

mrb

im feeling a little tired , ill probably go to bed in a min , and snooze the night away just me and my teddy :) dont snigger its my comfort blanket , iv had it since i was a baby :) and i refuse to give it up , its all nice and soft :) i call my teddy my little wiggly poos , silly name me knows , but hey who cares right ;)

coyote

im feeling a little tired , ill probably go to bed in a min , and snooze the night away just me and my teddy :) dont snigger its my comfort blanket , iv had it since i was a baby :) and i refuse to give it up , its all nice and soft :) i call my teddy my little wiggly poos , silly name me knows , but hey who cares right ;)

is that a 'teddy' that you wear? like a really short negligee?

Tiercel

Been feeling rather sad, miserable, and a wee bit emotional for the past few days. But I guess that's to be expected when one stops taking an antidepressant.

On the plus side, that pesky pain in my stomach is slowly going away/getting better. Ah, good old side effects!

:rolleyes:

Tiercel

Well I turn 31 years old today and feel pretty good about it, lol.

Ah, another year closer to the worms. Happy birthday. :D

As for how I'm feeling.... Quite dejected and forlorn. I've realized that the odds of me being able to build a guitar effect pedal from scratch with practically no knowledge of electronic theory are greater than 3,720 to 1.

::(:

EasySkankin

F**kin good... I think I may finally be able to get rid of Social Anxiety... I know it's going to take a while, but I really think I can make it!

Could really use some female company though... I do feel pretty lonely... I'm gonna work on changing that soon. What else can I do? Avoid life and stay like this? Miserable, lonely, and not living? HELL NO... I'd rather face my fears, have people judge me, think I'm a complete loser/idiot... and learn to not give a f**ck what they think.