How are you feeling?

Lea

Banned
Totally drained and horrible.My depression is really sucky right now ::(: Least the weather is nice I guess!

Oh and I woke up to find my kitchen swarming with ants,so I called up the housing association and they suggested ant traps which poison the queen.It seems a bit harsh to kill the queen and entire colony though!

:D. You should get a moskito net.

so far I've been successful in not giving into my obsessions :)

and i think it's gonna work out even tho I'm frightened..
I had an ok time playing with my doggies :)

Danfalc

Banned
:D. You should get a moskito net.

For ants,who crawl on the floor?Yeah not sure how that would work to keep them out of my flat? ::p:

@Chained glad to here your still jogging.In a few weeks you might be looking back and realizing how much faster your doing it than you was when you started.

anomicdeer

That just proves that they don't want to be my friend anymore either.
We aren't friends anymore... and I'm okay with that.

Ritta

I'm terribly exhausted. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I could try to take a nap now, but I can't. I have an appointment with my counselor very soon. ::(:

Dhes

I don't know what to say in a post cause am really shy I am not confident with every words I say online because I think people will judge it very bad and also I am not fluent english, i'm a filipina. I can't say words much in english so I think I just shut up and just read your posts.

Anthem of the Angels

I don't know what to say in a post cause am really shy I am not confident with every words I say online because I think people will judge it very bad and also I am not fluent english, i'm a filipina. I can't say words much in english so I think I just shut up and just read your posts.

Please, don't hold back, post away. The people here are awesome, and believe me, nobody's going to judge you, or say anything bad to you.

If by some chance someone does say something bad, they're gonna have to deal with me! :D

Welcome to SPW :)

AGR

I just went to buy some shirts for when I am exercising outdoors and aerobic and when I was trying them on,it was the first time in a while I saw my body in the mirror and I have to say it looks great,I changed so much from last year,exerscising sure paid off,I am not where I want to be but I am getting there.

Anthem of the Angels

I'm feeling very s***ty today. Same goes for everyday though. I thought once school is over I'll be able to get some good sleep, and I have, I've been sleeping for almost 12 hours every day, but I'm still very tired. And now depression kicks in.

Yaaaaaaaaay.....

Sorry for the language :/

lunarla

I just went to buy some shirts for when I am exercising outdoors and aerobic and when I was trying them on,it was the first time in a while I saw my body in the mirror and I have to say it looks great,I changed so much from last year,exerscising sure paid off,I am not where I want to be but I am getting there.

Hey, that's great! Even more so for exercising outside, I've never been able to keep that up.

I had a phone call and it wasn't good, but i am not obsessing, i was so close, but i stopped it :) :) :)
we have done phone calls, all that is left is "just" going out..