How are you feeling?

mrb

im going to make a cup of tea and try to forget we lost the match ::eek:: be hard my phone keeps going off with texts from my mates and brothers about the match , were all sulking ..........

philly2bits

A tree fell in my yard so I spent the whole weekend cleaning it up. Now I have a Poison Ivy rash all over my arms and some of my face. :mad:

anomicdeer

I went swimming with my dad and nephew and niece I've met for the first time on Saturday. I had a good time. I saw my bro I didn't see in a long time and I actually enjoyed it. I think he was a little drunk but it was okay.
I've been getting on Second Life and it's been keeping my mind busy since I have nothing else to do. Some people probably don't see a point in that, but since I'm always online, I thought it would be a great way to kill time for me. I'm getting a little social interaction so I guess that's good in a way.

Danfalc

Banned
Totally drained and horrible.My depression is really sucky right now ::(: Least the weather is nice I guess!

Oh and I woke up to find my kitchen swarming with ants,so I called up the housing association and they suggested ant traps which poison the queen.It seems a bit harsh to kill the queen and entire colony though!