How are you feeling?

Danfalc

Banned
Like I am between a rock and a hard place.My best mate was supposed to get out of jail the other week.But the people who were supposed to provide him with a hostel refused him at the last moment.

So now he's asking if he can stay at mine,he says it will only be for a few days but I can see him getting refused again,and him having to use my address as his official address for while he stays on tag.I mean won't that effect my benefits too? :confused:

SoulSeeker

Banned
Trying to summon the courage and strength to take Kai (my dog) out on a walk. I really dont feel up to it..because of the feeling in my stomach. ::(: But if I dont..it means i will have FAILED to keep it going..after doing it the past 3 nights. ::(:

i feel like i have noone to turn to in my life!! noone REALLY cares.
i'm really confused. who AM i? it's like when zoolander said it but way more intense
why do things seem terrible!! :( sorry i'm upset and this is a rant

ofc u have ppl to turn to, your sisters, parents and Oprah the therapist, right? :) and talk to me anytime :)

SoulSeeker

Banned
Feeling like I hope I get out of this nightmare im living..and hoping that i'll meet a nice girl who likes me. Cant help thinking this all the time...because i cant help feeling lonely all the time. Trapped alone in this bedroom sucks! It's horrible.

SoulSeeker

Banned
Mentally and emotionally tired..but i wont go to sleep yet..because i want to wake up as late as possible tomorrow. Because my depression is worse through the daytime.

Pretty much entirely numb, with a fearful undertone. Pretty much how I always feel when my gut tells me I'm about to walk into a trap of which the events will haunt me for a long time..

..But what else is new? x3