How are you feeling?

Tiercel

Last night I was feeling really down and lonely for some reason. But today I found a CD that I've been looking for for quite a while. So now I'm happy to say that I finally have all Blind Guardian's regular studio albums.

Not that many people listen to them, but at least I'm strangely upbeat.

:D

Last night I was feeling really down and lonely for some reason. But today I found a CD that I've been looking for for quite a while. So now I'm happy to say that I finally have all Blind Guardian's regular studio albums.

Not that many people listen to them, but at least I'm strangely upbeat.

:D

My brother is a fan... so I kind of listen to some of the songs and I like many of them. Can't recall the name of the songs though... Hammerfall too (I think that's the name of another of his favorite bands)

Mentally and emotionally tired..but i wont go to sleep yet..because i want to wake up as late as possible tomorrow. Because my depression is worse through the daytime.

I'm not criticizing you or anything... but my own experience is that eventually, abnormal sleeping patterns and sleeping issues in general can become a monster in itself... far worse than most other issues that started or caused it in the first place...

Tangent

Banned
Agitated, sad, annoyed. Just blech in general, I think.

I really want a pomegranate. I had two on Sunday but that just wasn't enough. It's my new favourite fruit. Mmmm, nom nom nom. Pomegranate is the new mango. Definitely.

omnighost

I feel pretty good I get to spend time with my nieces who I love as if they were my own children. However at the same time the fact that I have to go into the therapist tomorrow is freaking me about a bit. I feel as if it is the same suggestions and same conversation over and over again. It never seems to get me anywhere, it never answers the thousands of questions swimming in my head but still I go. Maybe there are no answers out there and it is up to me to find them but for once I just wish something would help.

I feel lonely and timid and sad

I feel lost here ::(:

Hey... that's a beautiful avatar you have there. You don't need to feel lost here... there's plenty of understanding people here... Quite friendly. Feel free to share your thoughts on the forums yar?

This is my last post.

"Last post" until I calmed down, hehe.::p:

Anyhow, I'm feeling like sh!t. I tried to talk with my parents about our past conflicts, telling them that I don't want to leave them forever on such a sour note...And I was rejected. Must've been my worst rejection ever. I don't think I'll ever be able to trust another human being in my lifetime again...::(:

SoulSeeker

Banned
Cant stop hurting..dont know what is wrong with me. Just feel devastated and depressed. I want things in life..but im too inexperienced..and keep messing things up. Im too weak..to accept the mistakes i make. ::(: Hate this depression in my stomach..please please go away. ::(:

Cant stop hurting..dont know what is wrong with me. Just feel devastated and depressed. I want things in life..but im too inexperienced..and keep messing things up. Im too weak..to accept the mistakes i make. ::(: Hate this depression in my stomach..please please go away. ::(:

Find a healthy distraction man... something that's not harmful (maybe even useful) and keep your mind away from these thoughts. It helps.

Scars

Find a healthy distraction man... something that's not harmful (maybe even useful) and keep your mind away from these thoughts. It helps.

::(:::(: Just seeing this makes me cry. I tried for months to distract myself from my problems but they always came back... damn monkey won't get off my back

and now? nothing distracts or interests me... it's hopeless

omnighost

I think my life is over,

I am planning to kill myself soon!

Game over.. :(

I can honestly say I have been there before in fact I would have succeeded but by some miracle someone found me even though I was in a remote location. After nearly dying I can honestly say I regret taking that action. While I do not fear death I am in no hurry for it to arrive. Death will come when it comes but for now live. Even if nothing has purpose or meaning there is always a reason to live even if you are not aware of one yet.

I_jailed_me

I live in hope and die in hope of getting better, nothing is happening, i cant take any more humiliation in my life! Every moment is painful,confusing, terrifying,hurtful! Seriously why should i live when there is not a speck of joy or happiness! Everyone is rejecting me, all my old friends dont call back,hide, laugh or gossip about me now! Its not getting better from now on, its over. I dont want to get Alzheimer or heart problem due to this constant stress and confusion and then kill myself! I want to end now.

I also know no one can help me here on, i am not special god is not going to step out of the cloud like Abraham stop my end! I die and i am gone like beef sausage!

Last edited: