How are you feeling?

planemo

Going on day two of being unable too sleep. Visualized the most peaceful thing I could thing of to calm me nothing happened. Exercised myself into an exhausted somewhat nauseous state felt like I could go right to sleep, after two and a half hours I gave up and just started listening to music. I'm feeling annoyed, pissed off, confused, haunted (literally I think this place is haunted I know at least one person died here and too much weird sh*t happens for it not to be), exhausted, sleep deprived and deranged all in one.

(That must be hard. Maybe taking a bath may help. I also find reading to be helpful. But read something soothing, or something that you can relate to. I read my journal from time to time.)

As for me, I'm feeling ok. : |

I'm feeling happy :) Tommorow is my mom's B-DAY :) and i missed my family alot.. so im glad i can see them all , although its hard with social anxiety but i am very happy to see them all again ^^ ( i been in a mental hospital so..)
this weekend i stay home till sunday... yesterday my weekend started
so its really relaxing :)

^ Glad you're feeling better, Girlie.

Some of my old habits have returned. Joy. Maybe there just isn't any sense in trying to modify certain aspects of me.

AGR

Excited, I'm going to my first spinal surgery today :D

I hope you are not the one needing it,jk lame one at that :D,I am actually actually happy when I hear people persuing their dreams or career,I always wonder when it will be my time......

SoulSeeker

Banned
I miss someone soo much all the time. I have such a weak big soft squiggy heart..it actually hurts missing her. I wonder if others have the same kind of heart as me. I sometimes question whether my heart is rare. :)

Fighter86

Was feeling pretty sad when walking home, but I'm glad I'm left with the last day to serve my notice period at work so I'm free.

Ignace

Had a rough day today, no compassion for me. It's weekend now but I gotta work for school this weekend and I'm going to my dad where I can't do that. So sunday is going to be a busy day ...

Danfalc

Banned
Chained's spelling might not always be spot on,but seeing as she learnt it from just watching tv,I think that's pretty kick ass.

anomicdeer

Haha, funny because you meant “chatear” as “to chat with” (I guess?). In spanish this might mean to have a chat with someone, but in portuguese it means to bother someone ( just thought it was curious ::eek::)

Just like "molestar" means to bother. But in English... well just look at the word.