How are you feeling?

Tiercel

I feel gross. The sun-molt has begun, as well as the weeping of blisters. I have a hard, amber-colored blob on my right shoulder. I hope I'm not turning into a pine tree....

:eek:

anomicdeer

I don't even know the word...if there is a word for it.
Oh actually, it probably isn't.
Life wouldn't make a word for how I feel.

Ignace

Stupid, I didn't gave my agenda to my mum for signing it was ok that I could come an hour later on school, which I have again tomorrow, but because I'm the only who didn't took care of it, I forgot, I have to go to school as usually tomorrow, alone ...No idea what's going to happen. Best way to start the last day of the week.:mad:

anomicdeer

Still feel horrible inside... physically.
I didn't eat anything bad. I think it's because of something mentally that I'm dealing with right now.

Last edited:

omnighost

Going on day two of being unable too sleep. Visualized the most peaceful thing I could thing of to calm me nothing happened. Exercised myself into an exhausted somewhat nauseous state felt like I could go right to sleep, after two and a half hours I gave up and just started listening to music. I'm feeling annoyed, pissed off, confused, haunted (literally I think this place is haunted I know at least one person died here and too much weird sh*t happens for it not to be), exhausted, sleep deprived and deranged all in one.