How are you feeling?

Chlo

Banned
Or maybe he would just think im a foolish idiot?
i wouldnt even tell him anyway! lame!

So how is everyone this fine night? :D

anomicdeer

I'm gonna try one more time. If I don't make it, I'm not trying again.
I'll go to something else and see where my luck goes.

Chlo

Banned
Well i was waiting for someone to come online, but it doesnt look there coming on tonight! so im guna hit the hay hehe good night everyone!! (smiles)

Lorraine Manca

still very sick with flu. i know i'll get better, but it's desperate annoying to me-it always happens at the worst times. also, will try not to make a habit of writing on this "how are you feeling" thread- mine always come off as pointless ::p:

everything is pointless in the end, so dont let that stop you!!!! nobody else does, hence 7,000 replies to the how are you feeling thread. i hope you feel better soon! doesnt it always come in may or around exam time ish? i could of practically written all my exams in snot i always got so sick that week of exams

hangbi92

still very sick with flu. i know i'll get better, but it's desperate annoying to me-it always happens at the worst times. also, will try not to make a habit of writing on this "how are you feeling" thread- mine always come off as pointless ::p:

Hope u get better soon
And u dont have to avoid writing on this thread. Its sticky so thats its always there for everyone to share how they feel. Sometimes u write not for anyone to read, but just to get things off your chest. So when u feel u have the need to write on this thread, just write it and maybe u will feel better:)

AimeeSP

Im feeling like im gonna be sick soon. I hate this waiting feeling, wish it'd hurry up and come out already! ::(:

anomicdeer

Sleepy.
Gonna go to sleep.

Too bad its the weekend. I won't be alone in the morning.

Haha... and I hate being alone (Im too weird)No... actually I don't care about the people here.
I just want...a friend.