How are you feeling?

anomicdeer

Good.
Taking a break from practicing my handstand. I can only do one for 4 seconds right now but it's a huge improvement since I started. (anyone got tips, let me know).

I might be done with them for today. I don't want to injure my wrist.

mummylala

Doc said he can come anyday now, I'm hopeing for May 31st ::p: Not sure why...just seems like a nice date to have a birthday

I hope everything goes well for you... this time last year i was already overdue with my baby girl so i know how you feel lol... She didnt arrive until the 6th of june but i have my fingers crossed that bubba gets here soon for you :)

Emily_G

I hope everything goes well for you... this time last year i was already overdue with my baby girl so i know how you feel lol... She didnt arrive until the 6th of june but i have my fingers crossed that bubba gets here soon for you :)

Awww. I'm due the 16th, but will more than likely be induced on or before the 9th. I REALLY don't want to be induced, I hope he comes soon too!!!!

Bama_Heath

Really tired and super sleepy. My sleep schedule has been wack lately and I am trying to get it back on track. I want to stay up a little longer but I'm afraid I'm about to crash hard.

First day as a free man. I feel like a child with training wheels or a toddler in a diaper. I have to learn how to walk again. I went shopping in a crowded supermarket this morning, so there's a small victory. The cute girls strolling through the aisles also made the experience more bearable :rolleyes:

mummylala

Awww. I'm due the 16th, but will more than likely be induced on or before the 9th. I REALLY don't want to be induced, I hope he comes soon too!!!!

why are you to be induced before your due if you dont mind me asking, you can tell me to mind my own business if you want, i won't mind lol

i went 10days over with my youngest and 16 over with my middle child, i really hope all goes well, and enjoy it cause time goes by soooo quickly, my baby will be 1 next week :(

Emily_G

why are you to be induced before your due if you dont mind me asking, you can tell me to mind my own business if you want, i won't mind lol

i went 10days over with my youngest and 16 over with my middle child, i really hope all goes well, and enjoy it cause time goes by soooo quickly, my baby will be 1 next week :(

No I don't mind. At my last ultrasound he was bigger than average, he was 7lb 6oz and average is 6lb 10oz. That combined with the fact that I am high-risk, the ultrasound doctor said he's going to recommend me not go passed 39 weeks. I'm sure my regular doctors will agree. So he either comes naturally before my 39th week or I'll be getting drugs ::(: eek!

Uber Schnitzel

a person smiled at me earlier today. i managed to smile back!!-at this random stranger :D
that lifted my mood and made me think for the first time in a long while, "people who don't even know me can sometimes be nice to me". usually strangers on the street can be quite rude. here in ireland, that is anyways.

now though...i'm feeling utterly depressed :( i hope that anyone depressed in the world, at the moment, doesn't feel even a QUARTER as bad as i do. i pray my mood changes soon!!!!

What happened?

KiaraBlue

I just get back from walk with my best friend..we didn't do that for ages..of course it's my fault. It was nice. :)
And yeah,..I'm happy because I wasn't robbed today. I had luck. I was working till 3 pm and the robbery was after that..my collegaue was at ambulance..I still don't know the details..hope she's ok..

Chlo

Banned
I think im retarded.
seriously.
i think i have feelings for someone... but i dont know? why am i such an emotional freak!! LOL