How are you feeling?

anomicdeer

grumpy or whatever the word is...because im hungry since somebody bought a bird on impluse instead of buyin food... I guess shes use to being hungry... ugh! this is one thing that make me hate NOT being able to be independent for everything. This is why I wont have a n unplanned child. If I have one.. its not gonna be miserable because it can't have what it NEEDS.

lef09012

sad. Friend come over my house, but I was nervous. It was awkward. I felt guilt that I made her uncomfortable, and really sad and upset. As I try hard to fix this problem, when I had bumps I feel more helpless and hopeless.

Last edited:
Feeling like I'm wasting my potential although, when thinking about my situation more logically, I can see how absurd this misconception is. It's not like any other of my options are any better...

anomicdeer

I'm being rough just because I'm moving. Seriously, I don't think I'm able to move something without moving.

I hate getting yelled at for the dumbest things just because she's mad at someone else.
Bitch.

Damaged

What is The Amazing Race?

A game show where around 10 teams of two compete in a race around the world, they have tasks, riddles, clues and road blocks in each leg before getting to the next pit stop and whoever is last at each leg gets eliminated :D