How are you feeling?

Feeling unfancy....out of tonic and lime, guess it will be just gin and water tonight, rocks. Woot.

On the rocks eh?
You rock!

I, on the other hand, have the tonic, but no liquor. Must get some more, and soon.

Have you tried milk as a mixer?

Btw: Do you want to get married & have babies? :question: :lol: (seriously!)

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER

Jason_is_pissed_Friday_the_13th_The_Final_Chapter.gif

Father's Day I guess, but the weekends tend to be quiet around here... which seems odd, being as how we're a bunch of recluses.
I have wondered why it seems so quiet over the weekends in here too. :thinking:

If people with SA in here still have at least 1 or 2 friends to go out with on the weekend, that makes me feel like even more abnormal, because I don't even have 1 friend to go out "weekending" with. :eek:h:

Feeling like a rebel today. When you are brought up your whole life by your family that enforces the rule of "authority" - to be obeyed and never questioned or gone against, for any reason - it feels really weird to finally feel like doing something......... rebellious.

MollyBeGood

On the rocks eh?
You rock!

I, on the other hand, have the tonic, but no liquor. Must get some more, and soon.

Have you tried milk as a mixer?

No I have not with gin...hmm sounds weird to me with clear booze(milk).. but I do love a good White Russian, but the Kahlua is the separator there.

Lol @ your BTW

Did you get your booze yet?

MollyBeGood

@BlueDays

Feeling like a rebel today. When you are brought up your whole life by your family that enforces the rule of "authority" - to be obeyed and never questioned or gone against, for any reason - it feels really weird to finally feel like doing something......... rebellious.

I am so curious now what did ya do??

theoutsider

Feeling a bit left out. Today is father's day and I'm seeing all the great posts on Facebook and Instagram everyone is making. My father passed away when I was 16 and I don't have children. It's not a day for me. I should probably stay off of social media on days like this.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Feeling a bit left out. Today is father's day and I'm seeing all the great posts on Facebook and Instagram everyone is making. My father passed away when I was 16 and I don't have children. It's not a day for me. I should probably stay off of social media on days like this.

Yeah, my dad died about 8 years ago and I've never been close to being father myself (Outside a late period by my high school girlfriend when I was 17, ha ha... whew). :eek:

I've found it's best to stay off social media altogether, it's mostly just a pretentious show anyway.

Did you get your booze yet?

I plan on getting it wednesday, as sby is dropping me off in town for a course, so i just need one taxi fare to get me & shopping/booze back home. The grog helps me to handle my seriously dysfunctional lifestyle (i stay at home almost all of the time, & don't do stuff-all, so are constantly bored, and don't gain hardly any pleasure from things (anhedonia)).

Fanta (orange fizzy) & orange fruit/vege juice goes very well with milk, as a mixer. The curdling adds to the visual pleasure of a bright, orange drink. I can't stand gin - it's really horrible imho; i drink vodka or spiced rum (mixed), and have swigs from the bottle of jagermeister.

When you are brought up your whole life by your family that enforces the rule of "authority" - to be obeyed and never questioned or gone against, for any reason - it feels really weird to finally feel like doing something......... rebellious

That's my parents too. "Old-school". They never allowed me to make my own mistakes in life, as i was terrified of their over-the-top wrath, hence it seriously limited my growth as a person. Nowadays i am severely "risk-averse", so they've damaged me for life.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

That's my parents too. "Old-school". They never allowed me to make my own mistakes in life, as i was terrified of their over-the-top wrath, hence it seriously limited my growth as a person. Nowadays i am severely "risk-averse", so they've damaged me for life.

Same here... sadly. :sad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Fed-up... wish things could go back to how they were. But that’ll no happen. :crying: And I’m tired of constantly huvin to compromise for sake of making my family happy. :sad: Can’t do this, cannae do that... Oh f*ck off ! :thumbdown:

I wish i could, like (sby), find more things in the real world (& off computer) to do, but the real world simply doesnt interest me .. it hasnt for many years, in fact my whole life. I was always itching to get back to my schoolwork, maths, formulas, programming. I've lived my whole life in my head.

F*cked mood, due to stress/worries. And no booze (have run right out). And no socialphobiaworld (it's currently "dead"). :sad:
Playing Guns'N'Roses. Drinking a coke. Snacking on corn thins, crackers, chocolate, whatever.
The time of "rashioning" is upon me. I will need to buy/use less food & snacks & alcohol. Life may get harder. :sad:

Last edited: