How are you feeling?

AtTheGates

Banned
theres a complete stranger at my house and its a girl who's my age....which is pretty much the only thing I'm intimidated/freakout out by :WOMEN....especially women my age.

damn...maybe ill just get home say hi and then go straight to bed....just to avoid the having to sit down and have a conversation with her.

I mean I'm sure she's really nice and everything but she'll probably think I'm the biggest dork she's ever seen in her life...which is the only reason I dont even want to MEET her.

Last edited:
Had a health-care meeting the other day. My social worker said that i've got a lot to offer the world. Apart from being slightly embarassing, i can't think of ANYTHING i can "offer the world". :question: :idontknow:

AtTheGates

Banned
well she didnt spend the night but she stayed pretty late. it turned out my mom REALLY wanted me to meet her but i came home, took a shower, and went right to bed. I kind of feel like a **** and also feel like I might have missed out on a good opportunity . I mean i did MEET her. said hey and small talked for like 15 seconds and thats when I excused myself to go take a shower. she wasnt a bombshell or anything but she's definitely cute. she graduated from duke university , for christ sake. talk about intimidating . I only JUST enrolled in community college and apparently she's actually a few months YOUNGER than me.

I really didnt even give myself a chance to get to know her though because I was too scared .its ridiculous that I'm afraid of women but I can deal with crips, bloods, and gangster disciples at work day in and day out. it doesnt even make sense. I literally have to raise my voice at inmates and give them directives to make their bed, sit at the right table, and do other menial tasks..not just a handful of them though .no, I mean the ENITRE pod which is generally 20-32 inmates.....but i have trouble even TALKING to women.

anyway on the BRIGHT side. one of the stocks I'm invested in seems to be forming into a symmetrical triangle pattern after a decent uptrend . thats a good sign the share price will go up even MORE soon so I can swing trade the sh!t out of it. all in all though, it wasnt the BEST stock I could have chosen. I need to do more research next time.

Last edited:

defiance

The place you need to lay the blame on is the selfish society that we now live in that requires two wages to be able to pay of a mortgage.

After WWII through to the late 1970's, a man -- with just his weekly wage -- could support his wife, 4 kids, own a car AND pay off a mortgage!!

A grown woman should not have to rely on her son to help her own her own her own home. The fault of that situation lies with the leaders of the world.

It's so amazing how much a single person was able to do back then. People might say "oh well they weren't earning anywhere near as much money as we are today" but in reality when you adjust for inflation it was great. Like you said a single person was able to do so much with just an average job. I had a co worker, back when I had a job, who was in her late 70's at the time. She told me that her husband as a plumber was able to buy a house on the mountains and managed to pay it off in no time and also purchased a beach house. I wish my mom didn't need my help in anyway to get a house because then I might feel a bit better that I didn't crush her dreams of owning one. Hell who knows...maybe I get lucky and win the lottery lol. Then I can buy her ALL THE HOUSES SHE WANTS :bigsmile:.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Every Sunday my kidney stone gives me pain. It's been a month now since my trip to the ER (and subsequent $8,000 bill) but I still haven't passed it. I'm guzzling lemon juice right now in a last ditch effort to flush the sucker out, but if it doesn't work by the end of the week I'm gonna go see a doctor.

Hot_Tamale

The place you need to lay the blame on is the selfish society that we now live in that requires two wages to be able to pay of a mortgage.

After WWII through to the late 1970's, a man -- with just his weekly wage -- could support his wife, 4 kids, own a car AND pay off a mortgage!!

A grown woman should not have to rely on her son to help her own her own her own home. The fault of that situation lies with the leaders of the world.
Title loan and quick cash predatory lenders are a big problem in my area of town too. Anyone that has an ounce of pride or should I say "soul" instead, shouldn't go anywhere near those places. It keeps the poor being poor.

AtTheGates

Banned
had a laid back weekend . met the nextdoor neighbors 6 year old son who apparently is ALSO named Will and I gave him my corrections toboggan because I never wear it ..he didnt really look to thrilled about it. he was just like "oh.. thanks! . lol.
"
....for those of you not from the south, some people refer to "beanies" as toboggans around here.

anyway, not much else happened over this weekend. which was great because I really needed to relax. my peppers plants are getting way bigger and my two dragon cayenne plants are starting to produce peppers. I'm really looking forward to the tobasco plant to start growing its peppers because they're really small/bite-size and just hot ENOUGH without being unbearable.. they're great for soaking in salt and vinegar.

one more thing, my mom finally bought some chicks (baby chickens) for her chicken coop. which I wasnt really looking forward too but, at the risk of sounding very NON-macho, they're actually kind of adorable. once they get bigger they'll be a pain in the *** though.

Last edited:

defiance

Old man went on a rampage. The verbal abuse knows no limits. He does this thing where he gets upset and starts placing items down hard so it makes a loud noise. He also throws a few things here and there. He is pure evil and I hate him. My anxiety, depression,fear, and suicidal thoughts are once again through the roof thanks to this man. He was never there for us and instead of being grateful for having my mom practically take care of him he instead shows her disrespect and calls her names almost all the time. I might start breaking down now since this is very difficult to deal with.

defiance

Too much stress!
My body is falling apart in protest. :sad:
I just want to lie down and never get up. I believe you die in 3 or 4 days with no water.

And if I am lucky, this will happen to me tonight. Lay down and close my eyes one final time to never be bothered by this sh*tstorm called life ever again.

one more thing, my mom finally bought some chicks (baby chickens) for her chicken coop. which I wasnt really looking forward too but, at the risk of sounding very NON-macho, they're actually kind of adorable. once they get bigger they'll be a pain in the *** though.

Once they're bigger, they'll be a stinky poop from the ***, and lots of it. :bigsmile:

My usual state. Could be better, but could be worse. Right in the middle, no pain but no pleasure. Well, just the slight pain of boredom/tedium & general anxiety. So, shouldn't complain really. :question:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Old man went on a rampage. The verbal abuse knows no limits. He does this thing where he gets upset and starts placing items down hard so it makes a loud noise. He also throws a few things here and there. He is pure evil and I hate him. My anxiety, depression,fear, and suicidal thoughts are once again through the roof thanks to this man. He was never there for us and instead of being grateful for having my mom practically take care of him he instead shows her disrespect and calls her names almost all the time. I might start breaking down now since this is very difficult to deal with.

I've been there. I had a step-dad who behaved the exact same way and he has the nerve to play the victim now and pretend he doesn't know why my brother and I can't stand him.

He's mellowed out to an extent, but only because he's gotten too old to get away with it. If he was still 45 he'd still be acting the same way.

When I had to live in that house with him it was torture, and it's why my anxiety is so bad today.

Megaten

Too much stress!
My body is falling apart in protest. :sad:
I just want to lie down and never get up. I believe you die in 3 or 4 days with no water.

Just came across this, I have never even heard of these types of toilets before now. Very glad I do not live in Germany, lol.

German Toilets :eek:
Apparently the Germans ain't messin around. [emoji23] [emoji51]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Can't really find the words to properly express how I'm feelin', so...

:idontknow: :kickingmyself: :sad:

I can say, though, that I'm seriously beginning to question whether I should trust my family as much as I do. Like to the point where I'm considering cutting ties with them, no apologies or second chances.

Since they seem incapable of changing their way as far as how they treat me. And they seem to quite enjoy disappointing and contradicting near every decision I make for myself. And they'll make my feelings at being let down all about them and how ungrateful I am. Is that something narcissists do? :question: Just my family use that argument against me frequently, and I'm gettin' sick of having to justify why I'm so disappointed in them.

defiance

These last few days, all I have seen on the news is one tragedy after another. Lots of innocent lives being lost due to senseless violence. And once again what does my mind do? Well it goes "why is it that they ended up dying and they were probably people who contributed to society in some way and yet you can't do anything and you get to outlive them?":kickingmyself: I feel guilty for being alive I really do. I can't help but to feel that way. Like I have somehow done something wrong for outliving them. It sounds stupid I know but I can't help feeling the way that I do.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
These last few days, all I have seen on the news is one tragedy after another. Lots of innocent lives being lost due to senseless violence. And once again what does my mind do? Well it goes "why is it that they ended up dying and they were probably people who contributed to society in some way and yet you can't do anything and you get to outlive them?":kickingmyself: I feel guilty for being alive I really do. I can't help but to feel that way. Like I have somehow done something wrong for outliving them. It sounds stupid I know but I can't help feeling the way that I do.

I can definitely relate there. :sad: