How are you feeling?

JuiceB

Actually feeling good today. Sorry about yesterday. I was angry and kinda snapped.

Please ignore the snapping man people. He's not right.

cowboyup

I'm watching my nephew in my room while his mommy is reading a book. Oh, tomorrow I get to watch him while she gets her nails done before the baby comes. Must be nice. I never had a pedicure and only 1 manicure in my life.

I'm feeling snarky.

cowboyup

I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack! Don't know where it's coming from... It's just sprung upon me from nowhere... I feel very anxious... But I'm trying not to give into it and run to bed to hide... Ugh! Why does this happen to me? From NOWHERE!

I'm sorry, Starry! I had one the other day.
I hope you get feeling better!

SacredClown

went to a function and was totally ignored. and when i tried to join in the conversations you would have thought i had just asked them for their bank account details! like "how dare you try to fit in with me and MY friends"
sick of this selfish pretencious society!

i give up. SA wins!

Phoenixx

Crappy. I let someone get to me today. Sometimes all it takes it one comment and it completely ruins my day. Not only is it stupid to say such things to someone anyway, but it's stupid for me to get all angry and upset about it. Why should I let their words bother me? They're no better than I, at all, and vice versa. If they feel that insignificant that they think they have to put others down to make themselves feel better, they can just shove it. Those people are not worth talking to anyway, right?

I didn't even stand up for myself, I pretty much ignored her. Well, physically anyway.

Meh.... I also feel guilty about drinking soda today. I've been consuming so much sugar lately, and I've been trying to cut back. I still find myself eating junk though and I'm starting to get headaches again because of it. -_-

Starry

Feeling much better today, relieved that my anxiety last night did not turn into a panic attack.

Thank you, Cowboyup for the well wishes. :)

SacredClown

I feel like crap today!!
even after a really good show on Tuesday, the one i was dreading which turned out to be gold,
yesterday i went to a really terrible festival run by trendy 20somethings and treated like an unwelcome intruder..the performers i was with all talked to each other and ignored me, i stood just outside their little talk-circle and felt like a fool.

if that wasnt bad enough, on the way home some knucklehead walking past me in the street did the violent "shoulder-crash" into me like he wanted to provoke me into a fight which really really pissed me off, but i let it slide.

now i wish i had crashed my fist upside his head, but of course i didn't. (the last time i did something like that i got my butt royally kicked.)

I just feel really useless and pointless.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Sick fed up! Really tired with feeling like I have to please everyone all the f**kin' time. :mad: Wishing people would stop forcing me interact socially when I don't feel like it. "But you have to..." Hmmm, oh really?! So I've got nae choice in the matter...? Get tae f**k! Well if ya want it that way, it'll be just as akward - if not more - for you than it is for me. Because I'm actually more use to silence. Since I rarely talk, anyway.

On a happier, more upbeat note, just ordered the new Zoom H2n Handy Recorder microphone from Amazon. :D

Labyrinthine

Sweaty :D had an awesome workout.
Also feeling pretty good, since I rectified the anxiety issue I had with someone last time I saw them. It was bugging me all week.

Foxface

Annoyed at the cicadas, so loud and pearcies through my ears.

They are saying "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The level of sound spike is at least 85%, The sound spike level, indicates how sharp the sound is, like a ping, apposed to a muffle sound. The higher the spike, the harder it is, on our hearing, regardless of how loud it actually is.

A school alarm bell, is much higher then a ships horn. After a certain level, the sound will still echo in your ears for a little bit, after the sound has gone. The higher the pitch/spike, the longe it is.

WHen I look up cicadas sound, the seem to make a sound similar to that of what a rattle snake makes when it rattles it's tail, but here it is different, maybe it isn't cicadas. But it is loud, and cicadas are the loudest insect. YOu hear the sound, usually when it is going to be a hot day. It could also be that the sound encodes different when convert to digital audio. I will try it with my camera and see if I can capture it.

Nathália

Like a rant that I may delete later.

I'm sick of people thinking they're better than other people because they don't participate in certain activities. I myself choose not to participate in many things that a majority of people do, but I most certainly don't put people down because they don't do what I don't. Then on the flip side I am annoyed with people who think they're better because they participate in certain activities. I'm so sick of this holier than thou attitude from people.

planemo

I just wish I could wake up in a different place all together. Somewhere remote and far away from people and any urban environments. Somewhere close to nature and far away from society and it's pointless and toxic ideals.

1BlackSheep

Like a rant that I may delete later.

I'm sick of people thinking they're better than other people because they don't participate in certain activities. I myself choose not to participate in many things that a majority of people do, but I most certainly don't put people down because they don't do what I don't. Then on the flip side I am annoyed with people who think they're better because they participate in certain activities. I'm so sick of this holier than thou attitude from people.
It's not easy being "different", that's for sure! Just keep being you, Beleza! :)

Daniel089

I feel bad. Just bad, even though I got a job next week. I think I'm just not enthusiastic on my future, I don't know what will happen "next", like it's completely a puzzle to me. Like in autumn I planned to start this engineering course, mostly because I have to start doing something, later that course will result me in a job. Maybe I just need other people in my life, that would cheer me up eventually, but my SA isn't letting that happen, or maybe it's just confidence...
I'm a type of guy who can help others but not myself, when we talk about the same issues.

Last edited: