How are you feeling?

1BlackSheep

I´m feeling lazy today. No energy at all. I haven´t done anything all day long. Not even have cooked lunch. This is not good... I have lots of things to do and I can´t move, I can´t even think properly. And yes, I drank my expressos as usually. Tomorrow I´ll be in a hurry but the worst is that today my conscience is heavy...
I know this feeling all too well! I'm a procrastinator extraordinaire! ::eek::

Nathália

my intestines are in knots.
my stomach is on fire.
my hair looks nice, though.

::p: I hope you get better.

the people on this forum are.. freaking amazing. My deepest gratitude to you all. You are all rare gems and so empathetic and so helpful to others on here.

Hello. Such a nice message to tell everyone. :)

According to my mum I'm an aggravating, f***in' sh!t - her exact words.

I can't f***in' take this anymore. I've had enough, I give up. The constant arguing between my mum and I... there's nae point trying tae fix our relationship. So I not going tae bother trying anymore - it's fuct!! I really couldnae give a f#@*. ::(: :mad:

Wow. Sorry she said something that far out and mean. She didn't have to say f*** s***. :-(

Rawz

I'm feeling ready to do something. Something productive, something creative. Something impressive. I hate that I am so bad at everything creative. I want to create good art and good music. I have cool ideas that I want to bring to life, but I seem to lack the talent and motivation to do them. I am getting better, it's just so hard with depression, anxiety, stress, etc in the way.

I just hate when I feel like this; where I am ready to do something and want to, but feel like I can't.

I must get the ability to do these things that I want to. I want my brain to be 100% free for use on whatever I want. I want to be able to learn, memorize, and remember things so much better than I can right now. I am better than I used to be, but it's still not enough. I can't give up, I must improve more. I must win. I must be successful. I will be. But it's hard being patient. It just doesn't come fast enough.

MikeyC

I´m feeling lazy today. No energy at all. I haven´t done anything all day long. Not even have cooked lunch. This is not good... I have lots of things to do and I can´t move, I can´t even think properly. And yes, I drank my expressos as usually. Tomorrow I´ll be in a hurry but the worst is that today my conscience is heavy...
Good day, fellow procrastinator. :) I hope tomorrow is better for you in this way.

the people on this forum are.. freaking amazing. My deepest gratitude to you all. You are all rare gems and so empathetic and so helpful to others on here.
Aw, shucks. ::eek:: You're pretty damn cool yourself, Escape!

My nap turned into a very long, looooooooooooooooooong nap. You could almost say I went to bed again.
I've had these. Sleeping is sometimes the greatest thing in the world!

polishgirl

Why, can i ask why you are moving back to Poland ?

I moved to the US for school a semester ago. I miss home too much I guess :) It's sad for me to leave, but I feel finishing my education there is a better idea. It's just I feel like I should have done better here; like I proved myself that I am not strong enough to find myself here.

DeadmanWalking

I moved to the US for school a semester ago. I miss home too much I guess :) It's sad for me to leave, but I feel finishing my education there is a better idea. It's just I feel like I should have done better here; like I proved myself that I am not strong enough to find myself here.

You aren't a failure for wanting to return to Poland. You did what you could here, but you'd feel more comfortable finishing your education in Poland. You should seek what makes you most comfortable so you can be at your best.

MikeyC

Moving countries is a big deal. I think you did great just going there in the first place.

my intestines are in knots.
my stomach is on fire.
my hair looks nice, though.

tumblr_lctgw090ul1qd0c4m.gif

Just teasing ya! :)

hidwell

I think you judge yourself to harshly, for one so young I think you have been very brave.;)

polishgirl

You aren't a failure for wanting to return to Poland. You did what you could here, but you'd feel more comfortable finishing your education in Poland. You should seek what makes you most comfortable so you can be at your best.

Moving countries is a big deal. I think you did great just going there in the first place.

Thank you guys! Maybe the problem is I always seek more and am never happy with what I have accomplished. I always feel like a failure.

I hope the decision about moving back is a good one :)