How are you feeling?

EzyRyder

I'm feeling completely broke down right now. I cant find a job as I dont have the right credentials for the ones I WANT, despite the fact I can do them in my sleep, and I dont have the confidence to take the retail jobs that I have very little experience in. I feel so lost and worthless, and my mood is affecting my girlfriend. :(

Alone97

I feel like there's nothing left of me anymore those two girls who bullied me are doing it again I don't think I'm strong enough this time around and it doesn't help my one best friend is friends with them so yeah I just wish I could disappear, the world is so cruel I've never done anything to deserve this! I just can't take it

DeadmanWalking

I feel like there's nothing left of me anymore those two girls who bullied me are doing it again I don't think I'm strong enough this time around and it doesn't help my one best friend is friends with them so yeah I just wish I could disappear, the world is so cruel I've never done anything to deserve this! I just can't take it
If your best friend is friends with the girls, then can't you ask your friend to help you? Or can't you ask your family for help? You haven't done anything to deserve, yes, so don't stand for it. Tell them to back off.
I feel dead.

Or like I want to be.

I don't know how to get out of this slump. It's just getting worse and worse. At least I've begun to get some help. And I hope it helps. I'm going to try my best. It's hard when you've mostly lost the will to live. I don't think I've ever felt so hopeless.

Sorry to have a pity party, I know it's kind of sickening. But this black cloud has been hanging over me for so long, I literally feel like all the life has been drained out of me and now I'm just a hollow shell walking around, pretending to be normal like everyone else.

I hope I can make things better. Otherwise I don't know what I'll do...

There's nothing wrong with getting your feelings off of your chest. It's better than keeping them locked up inside. But at least you're working towards happiness again. Good luck Tally:). Things'll get better, promise.

Srijita52

I'm feeling completely broke down right now. I cant find a job as I dont have the right credentials for the ones I WANT, despite the fact I can do them in my sleep, and I dont have the confidence to take the retail jobs that I have very little experience in. I feel so lost and worthless, and my mood is affecting my girlfriend. :(
That really sucks, I wish I could say anything helpful, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry, I've been in a similar situation. Maybe you can tell everything to your friend and ask if your friend can help.
I feel dead.

Or like I want to be.

I don't know how to get out of this slump. It's just getting worse and worse. At least I've begun to get some help. And I hope it helps. I'm going to try my best. It's hard when you've mostly lost the will to live. I don't think I've ever felt so hopeless.

Sorry to have a pity party, I know it's kind of sickening. But this black cloud has been hanging over me for so long, I literally feel like all the life has been drained out of me and now I'm just a hollow shell walking around, pretending to be normal like everyone else.

I'm sorry you're going through it, I agree with Deadman its better to let these feelings out. I hope things get better.

MikeyC

I feel dead.

Or like I want to be.

I'm so sorry you're suffering through this, Tally. ::(: It's an awful spot to be in.

A friend of mine is going through this, too. I try to help him but I don't know how. I can see how you're feeling and it's awful. I wish I had the right words.

Daniel089

I got 2 more exams this week and I'm a bit depressed about my future. I decided to stay up really late because I need to study for the exam tomorrow. Everyone keep telling me to forget about my future and live for the present, but it's really hard for me even though I just need a little -> the 2 exams went pretty well for people who hardly revised for the exams.
I feel there is no work or study on any topic that I would be interested at all in my future right now. I study engineering, I plan to apply for technician course that I am a bit interested at.
You think there is such thing as getting to like something while doing it? I'll give the course a try anyway, because now I can't think of anything else.
So I would have another "occupation", another big thing besides university.

Last edited:

Srijita52

I got 2 more exams this week and I'm a bit depressed about my future. I decided to stay up really late because I need to study for the exam tomorrow. Everyone keep telling me to forget about my future and live for the present, but it's really hard for me even though I just need a little, because the 2 exams went pretty well for people who hardly revised for the exams.

I understand how you feel Daniel, good luck for your exam.

Daniel089

I understand how you feel Daniel, good luck for your exam.

Thanks very much.

I know that you know how I feel, because you've already listened to my weeping numerous times :\ I just can't help myself and I need to tell it to someone then it might feels a bit easier to move on...

Srijita52

Thanks very much.

I know that you know how I feel, because you've already listened to my weeping numerous times :\ I just can't help myself and I need to tell it to someone then it might feels a bit easier to move on...
I think its better to let your feelings out than keeping it all bottled up. I'm always here if you want to talk.